Chapter 26

LMFAO I POSTED A TIKTOK

tiktok user: @ alekseixxxx

Fun fact...There are 36 calories in a teaspoon of semen

***

Romens POV:

    I watched Willow sleeping soundly, her nude body tangled in the blankets, her chest rising and falling in tranquil slumber. 

   Her white blonde hair spilled over her bare shoulders, and her rosey lips were pouted in her sleep.

    What the fuck did I do.

I liked her. I liked the feeling of her, I enjoyed holding her in my arms. And that was a feeling that was completely alien to me.

     Me kissing her and pleasuring her wasn't something I did out of a whim. It wasn't something completely thoughtless. She was very beautiful, there was no question of that. 

    But she wasn't beautiful like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful in her defiance, in her strength, and in her power. She was beautiful in the way she laughed, and in the way she spoke, and in the way she fought. She was beautiful in the way she talked; almost as though she was always on the verge of breaking into laughter.

    She was a fighter, and you could see it in those big blue eyes of hers. She was not born strong, she made herself strong. She made herself her own hero when the world let her down. And against all odds, against the absence of love in her life, against the deprivation of kindness and all that was good on earth, she stood strong and tall and powerful. 

   She was completely, and utterly...selfless. And she accepted a fate worse than death, simply to save the life of someone she cared about. She didn't think twice, she didn't falter, she simply accepted.

    If apart of my soul truly rested inside of her, it was unknown to me. She was nothing like me. I was selfish and narcassistic. I would choose my life over anything, and I think that was what amazed me about her the most.

    I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to let Draven take her. But I refused to send Jamie to his death.

    "You're staring at me and I don't like it." Her voice cut through my thoughts.

    My eyes went to her, she was propped up in my bed, her blonde hair a tangled mess. She wore a blanket around her bare body, her blue eyes were wide as she cocked her head up at me.

    "I'm not letting you sacrifice yoursel--"

  "Nope" She held out a hand, effectively cutting me off.

   My jaw set, I did not like being interrupted. 

    "I made my decision. And that's exactly what it is, my decision, my choice. Now, instead of worrying about it, I'm going to enjoy my freedom while I have it. Kapeesh?"

   I nodded.

    She sat up straighter, "Do I have to work during my final few weeks? Are you going to make me kill people for you?"

    I shook my head.

    "Do I have to train and work out?"

   I shook my head again.

    "Are you going to take me to Disney?"

   I frowned at her, "No."

   She pouted, "Really? I have 2 weeks of my life left, and you're not taking me to Disney?"

    "If you were physically dying and begged me to take you to Disney, it'd still be no. That place is an infestation of rotten children and sex deprived parents."