Chapter 6

Fun fact...

Nipplegasms exist

What the fuck is a Nipplegasm. Someone help explain

***

My body trembled and shook with floods of fear and terror, as I clutched my entire being into a tight ball, burying my face in between my legs.

"You're pathetic" Devil snickered "crying like a baby, are you? I thought you weren't afraid of anything."  He taunted.

   I raised my head from my legs, starring Devil in his dark, bloody eyes. A small smirk toyed at the edge of his lips as he tapped away on his phone, his thumbs pressed together and then separated as he zoomed in on something at his screen.

    "Look at this chicks ass." He grinned, flashing his screen at me. A tan, plump ass displayed on his phone,  a Calvin Klein thong gripped the tight skin of whoever's ass it was.

    "Is that your sister.?" I snapped, running a shaky hand through my bright, white hair.

    He glared at me, "That's so funny. Nice. Actually, it's this chick I fucked last night, her tits are almost as nice as her ass, not like you flatty."

    My lips formed into a thin line, "How would you know?"

    He glanced at my shirt then looked back at me, "I don't need a microscope to see, sparky. Also, you should try and buy some curtains for that animal shelter you call a home."

    My bright eyes widened, "You were stalking me?" I seethed, trying to contain my sobs from my searing skin.

    He chuckled again, "I was curious, sparkles. Now I'm bored, my curiosity vanished just like your tits."

    He shrugged, his attention returning to his phone as he took a snapchat, the flash of the camera lighting up his sinister face.

    I was fuming with anger. How dare this, this monster kidnap me, torture me, and then insult me? This was sickening, honestly, and that's coming from a girl who's life is more screwed up than that kid from Home Alone. You gotta wonder at some point, if it's just bad parenting.

   I felt my rage surface through the pain of my burns, my fists clenching at my side as I felt the warm, familiar buzz of anger seep through my skin.

    The Devil's phone suddenly sparked, his screen flashing a rainbow of colors, before turning completely black, the screen cracking into a hundred slices of glass.

    He glared up at me, his eyes reddening as he looked from his phone, and then back to me, his sick, twisted grin dissipated.

Rut row.

    "That was a brand new IPhone, sparkles." He said slowly, "how did you do that?"

    I winced as my hand accidentally grazed the burn on my leg, "It's not polite to text in front of people."

    He grinned, dropping the shattered phone to the ground. He took two, muscular, steps towards me until his immense frame was standing directly above me. I felt my heart begin to beat faster, as my blue eyes clashed with red, and I refused to look away.

    "I don't give a fuck about being polite, sparky. I asked you a question, now, are you going to answer that? Or do we have to go back to fire and mommy issues?" He taunted, I could smell the intoxicating scent of cigarettes and mint from here.

"A-Alright Liam Neeson, we don't need to go all Terminator, here. Let's just take a chill pill." I stammered, backing away.

    He frowned, "You just combined two completely different movies together, you can't do that. Also, no, I won't take a chill pill, I'll take some Xanax, thank you very much"