12. Cutest Couple

2/2

Henry and I walk into the school with our fingers intertwined. I was wearing a black long sleeve crop-top, a galaxy printed skater skirt, lace tights and knee high black out-converse. I also had on one of mine and Henry's matching bracelets. They were 'partners in crime' which is ironic because we are both sidekicks of Captain Man who stops partners in crime. As we walk to my locker we see everyone stare at us. We stop as we see them. Henry looks over at me and I look at him.

"Why are they staring at us?" Henry asks me and I shrug.

Charlotte walks over to us and whispers, "Everyone wants to see you guys kiss." She then walks away to where she was standing before.

I look at Henry in shock. I obviously wasn't the only shocked one. "Well?" I say.

"What? Are we actually gonna kiss in front of the whole school?" Henry asks, I sigh.

"Come on, what's the big deal? We are a couple", I smile.

"Okay", Henry says. Henry and I lean in and give each other a quick and simple kiss. Everyone "Awe's" at us. They obviously thought we were the cutest couple at the school.

I smile as I hear someone yell, "Henry and Bree are the cutest couple EVER!" I didn't know who said it. Then everyone screamed.

Then someone else screamed "I totally ship Heth...or wait is it Benry?"

I laugh as they made us ship names. "Hear that Henry? We are the cutest couple." I smile.

"Yup", Henry smirks, "Everywhere but work."

Ha, right. After we found out that Ray was my real dad Henry has been so secretive. It's only been two days...

After everyone was done being fans of a 7th grade couple we were able to get to class. Uh...class worst thing ever.

In class Henry and I sat next to each other and passed each other notes. Around the 5th note Miss Shapen noticed us and read all of the notes out loud. I was really embarrassed. I mean what if Henry and I were talking about him being Kid Danger. Thankfully we didn't and now we know never to do that.

"Who wants to know what Miss. Matthews and Mr. Hart were writing?" Miss Shapen asks the class. Everyone raises their hands and Miss Shapen starts to say everything. "Henry, do you want to come to my house after school? I'd love to, but only under one condition. What? You have to kiss me." Miss Shapen sticks her tongue out and growls 'gross' as everyone in our class starts to be all lovey dovey. I did not expect that. "I would kiss you anyways; I don't need you to tell me. Good, I would too. On the way back can I let you win at skateboarding again? Yeah, it makes me feel special", Miss Shapen mimics us. Everyone looks at us.

"Henry, you let her win at skateboarding?" A girl in front of us asks.

I laugh so hard and Henry puts his head down. "Um, I let him win. I win every time."

"It's true", Henry mumbles. Everyone laughs at Henry which makes me angry.

"Hey! I could beat everyone in this class at skateboarding so I would shut up!" So everyone does...except for Parker.

"You think you could beat everyone?" Parker yells and I nod.

"Children, you are still in class!" Miss Shapen yells but we ignore her.

"I could beat you every time Parker!"

"Let's see about that. Today after school, the skating park!"

"You are so ON!"

"Miss. Matthews!" Miss Shapen yells.

"Sorry", I say.

After school Charlotte, Jasper, Henry and I walk to my house to grab my skateboard that I used for tricks then we headed over to the park.

Parker was already there doing stunts. I saw him fall and ran over to him. I laughed a little but put my hand out to help him up. He grabs my hand and I pull him up which makes him almost fly in the air.

"Why'd you help me up?" Parker asks me.

"Because I'm not mean", I smile. "Now...are you ready to get your ass kicked?"

He laughed. "You wish."

We run over to the ramp. Parker goes first and does a fakie, grind, kick-flip, McTwist, and an ollie. Parker walks over to where I was standing.

"That was okay, but I can do better", I smirk at him.

"We'll see about that", Parker says going back to his 'gang'.

I go over to the ramp and skate down it. I skate to the other ramp and flip to back to the other ramp, and repeat twice. After, I did an ollie, noseslide, railslide, McTwist, and a tailslide. Everyone started to cheer my name.

"AU-BREE! AU-BREE! AU-BREE!" everyone screamed. Parker had his mouth wide open. I walk over to him and smirk. I use my index finger to close his mouth.

"Close your mouth or you might eat a bug", I say and walk over to Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper. "It looks like I won", I say smiling.

"Yeah you did!" Henry yelled and kissed me. "You were amazing."

"That was amazing Bree! How did you know all of those tricks?" Charlotte asked me.

"I don't know, I guess I taught myself", I smiled.

"We should go get some ice cream!" Jasper said.

"Uh...duh!" I said.

I grabbed my board and we ran to the ice cream shop.

A/N*** Do you ship Henry and Bree? If so what ship name is better? Benry or Hree??? Let me know in the comments. Don't forget to vote!!!