22. Valentine's Day - Part 2

2/14 continued.

After breakfast Henry and I walked into his room, I jumped onto his bed when he slowly got onto his bed. I looked at Henry and smiled. “So what are we doing today?” I ask.

“I thought we could watch a movie, eat food, whatever you want to do is fine with me”, Henry smiled.

I pecked his cheek and smiled, teeth showing. “So, what kind of movie do you want to watch?”

“I’m guessing you want to watch a chick flick”, Henry smirked.

My brows rose. “Are you kidding me? I hate chick flicks!” I yell.

“Really?” Henry asks. I nod. “…comedy?”

“How about…horror?” I smirk.

“You know, you aren’t like other girls”, Henry smiles.

“Is that bad?”

“No…it’s amazing”, Henry says. He leans in and kisses me.

~Henry’s Point of View~

During the whole movie, Bree and I cuddled and once in a while Bree would laugh at some of the blood. She was so weird…I liked it.

She was so…different…I never thought I would meet someone like her, but I’m glad I did, or right now, my life would be boring. Well as boring as it can get being Captain Man’s sidekick.

We watched The Babadook. It was really good (A/N* If you like horror movies, you should watch it. It’s a really good movie).

After the movie was over Aubree got off the bed. “Where are you going?” I ask her smiling. I couldn’t help but smile when I saw her.

“To the bathroom...” she said, she pointed to herself. “This girl has to pee!” She jumped out into the hallway. I chuckled a bit and stood up.

She came back into my room and smiled. She walked over to me and pecked my lips. “You’re supposed to be resting.”

“Why do I have to keep resting, when we could go for a walk?”

“So that you heal, you’re Kid Danger, remember? You can’t be Kid Danger if you’re not healed.” She directs me to my bed with her finger and pushes me down. “Now rest…”

“What do you want to do now?” I ask her.

“Leave”, Aubree smiles.

“Wait? What?” I yell. She smirks and walks out my door. I throw my hands in the air. Why did she leave?! I was so confused. I tried texting her but she didn’t answer. I turned my TV on again and watched Gotham until she responded to me.

About an hour later she walked back into my room with a huge card, and a teddy bear made out of chocolate. My jaw dropped and my eyes widen.

“I thought you weren’t coming back”, I said about to get up. She walked over to me and pushed me back onto my bed.

“What did I say?” she said smiling. She handed me the chocolate bear and the card.

I grabbed the card and read the front out loud. “I love you like Sheldon loves his spot”, I say. I turn towards Bree and chuckle. “You are such a geek.”

She smirks. “I know. Now read the inside.”

I open it up and look at what she wrote.

So I just wanted to say, I hate Valentine’s Day. But this year I didn’t have to wear my Netflix shirt and eat ice cream all day. So I just wanted to say I’d lie recline in a horizontal position with you any day.

Love, Aubree.

I looked up and smiled. “You really have a Netflix shirt?” I ask her chuckling.

Everyone should have one”, Bree smirks. I extend my arm out to hug her. She leans in and I kiss her on the cheek.

Best. Valentine’s Day. Ever.

A/N****Short update. If you knew what all of the puns were tell me in the comments. Don't forget to vote.

Also I might not update everyday anymore, because I have to start doing my school work more, and not go to bed at 4 o'clock in the morning.

Anyway I hope you liked the chapter. Don't forget to vote! Leave your names in the comments! You might get a part in the book.