40. Last Chapter

4/20

It's been two weeks since everything happened. The superheroes and Oliver when back to Mighty Med and we still haven't found Jake Hart. He's been missing and we're afraid he'll come back and try to hurt the rest of the Hart's. If you're wondering, we never re-erased Mrs. Hart and Piper's memories. Ray said that it was fine if they knew who Henry was but as long as we didn't tell them who Ray was.

Henry's been doing really well with his new powers. I'm glad that he hasn't tried to read my mind yet because I still haven't told him about Oliver kissing me. I love Henry and I don't want to ruin anything that we have. I want to grow up with Henry, graduate with Henry, marry Henry, have kids with Henry...and one simple kiss between Oliver and I shouldn't ruin that because our love is way too strong to break.

I got out of bed and went to take a shower. I let the water stray onto my face and make trails of water down my body. I combed through my hair with my fingers and massaged my shampoo and conditioner into my hair.

I used to think of the shower as I place where all my thoughts were for me and no one could interrupt me while I was in there. It was like my own little vacation that only lasted 15 to 20 minutes, but I made it last.

I get turn off the shower and twist my hair to squeeze the water out of it. I then twist it up into a messy bun to get out my way while I get dressed. I step out of the shower and rap my One Direction towel around my wet body. I go back into my room and pick out my outfit which was my Beacon Hills Lacrosse tee shirt (From Teen Wolf); some cuffed light wash ripped jeans, and a pair of vans that belonged to Henry. He and I had the same shoe size (A/N* Relationship goals!). I put my hair into a side braid and put my Baymax phone case on my phone. I then put some nude color lip stick on. I text Henry to see if he was still coming to pick me up.

Me: Henry you still coming over?

Henry: I always come. Don't think I'm not comingJ.

Me: Ok, there will be coffee waiting for you.

~Henry's Point of View~

I know that Aubree doesn't think I don't know about her an Oliver, but I do. I have read her mind...not on purpose though! Well...maybe a little. But anyways, I know everything about their kiss but I also heard everything she said afterwards about how she knew it was a mistake and how she didn't want it to break us apart.

Every time I think about Bree, it makes me smile. I love her so much and I won't let that stupid kiss with that kid ruin us. We're meant to be and will be together forever. As I think about Aubree, I get a text message from her.

Aubree: Henry you still coming over?

Me: I always come. Don't think I'm not comingJ.

Me: Ok, there will be coffee waiting for you.

I change into my normal outfit, a flannel and kakis. I look around to find my new pair of vans. I think to myself, Ugh, where did I put those again?!

I grunt and get my old pair of shoes. I brush my hair into its usual mop look and walk downstairs. I grab my backpack and penny board and ride it over to Aubree's house.

When I get to her house I knock on the door and wait a few seconds before the door opens to a beautiful Aubree as always. I smile at her beauty and she smiles back at me.

"Hey Bree", I say.

"Hey Hen", Aubree replies, "Want some coffee?"

"Wow, you really know how to make me feel better", I say as we walk into the kitchen. She walks over to the coffee machine and starts to pour coffee into a travel mug. I go behind her and rap my arms around her. I kiss her neck and mumble into her. "I love you Bree."

She giggles and looks down. She puts the coffee back and puts the coffee mug onto the counter. "Henry...come on. My dad's here, what if he walks in on us?"

"How mad could he get?" I ask as Aubree and I see a tall, thin woman walk into the kitchen without anything on except an oversized button up, most likely Mr. Matthews's shirt.

Our eyes widen at the site of her and she jumps. "Oh", she says, "I didn't know there were children here."

I let go of Aubree and we just look at her. "Um...who are you?" Aubree asks the girl.

"Babe! Come back Honey", I hear Mr. Matthews say from the stairs.

The girl turns around and looks at me. "You didn't tell me there were kids here", she says in a stern way.

"Well...uh...you see", he mummers.

"Dad...?" Bree says.

The woman looks back at us. "DAD?!"

"You didn't tell this woman you have a daughter?" Aubree says crossing her arms.

He looks from Aubree to the woman. "Uh, honey...why don't we go back to my room to talk."

She grunts and stomps back up the stairs with Mr. Matthews. I look at Aubree. "I don't think he'd get that mad..." I say laughing a little.

Aubree punches me in the shoulder playfully. "Henry, that's not funny", Bree says chuckling under her breath.

"Yeah...right", I say, "Let's go."

"Okay", Bree says and hands me the coffee she made me.

"Thank you babe", I say and kiss her then take a giant gulp of the hot coffee.