28. Mind (Probably Not) Blown!

2/19 continued

Lunch was over and it was time to go back to Miss Shapen’s class. Charlotte, Jasper, Henry, and I walked there together. Jasper still was shocked which made me laugh a little.

We walked into the classroom and saw a news crew. Henry and I tried to ignore them and just sit down in the back again. They walked over to us and shoved the camera in Henry’s face.

“How do you feel about everyone knowing you’re Kid Danger?” the interviewer asked Henry.

I put my hand over the camera and pushed it away. “Leave him alone!” I yelled and grabbed Henry’s hand. I sat up and dragged Henry out of the room.

“Where are we going?” Henry asked me.

“Junk ‘N’ Stuff”, I say and keep dragging him out the door.

Even though Henry and I were being chased by vans and everything, we were able to hide in the alley way where Henry stayed for three days. When we knew that we were safe we got out and ran into Junk ‘N’ Stuff.

When we ran in we saw Gooch sitting there doing absolutely nothing. When he saw us he snapped back into reality. “Have you guys seen the news?” Gooch says.

“No, duh Gooch”, I say as we walk past him and into the elevator. I press the button to go down and Henry screams. We hit the floor and run into the Man Cave when the doors open.

Ray was sitting at his desk on his phone. “I can’t talk about this right now”, Ray says into the phone, “Unless you’re gonna tell me that Miss Swellview wants to go on a date, then I’m gonna hang up!”

Ray ends the call and sighs. “Having a good day, Ray?” Henry asks him.

“Yeah…sure…except for the nonstop phone calls I keep getting about interviews talking about your identity being revealed!”

“About that…there has to be a way for us to fix this…right?” I say.

“I’ll see if Schwoz has any old machines. But for now, you need to deal with this and find out who posted that photo!”

Teddy and Max walk in and take a seat on the couch. “What are you guys talking about?” Max asks.

“Everyone finding out about Henry being Kid Danger! We have no idea who posted the freaking picture!” I say in frustration.

“Oh that’s easy! I know who did it”, Max says smirking.

“Who!” Ray, Henry, and I yell in unison.

“Me.” Max’s smirk gets even bigger and eviler.

I can’t believe he did this! Why would he do this? Why would Teddy let him do this? How could he? Ugh, WHY!!!

“WHAT?” We all scream, including Teddy.

“Yeah, I posted it on TwitFlash. It was pretty easy you know. I took it a while ago when you and Ray went to go fight crime.”

“Why would you do that?” Ray asks getting up.

“Because…I’m evil”, Max says…ugh! That smirk is freaking annoying…but actually kinda adorable…wait, no it’s not!

“Still! We let you stay here in the Man Cave, and you repay us by revealing Henry’s secret to the whole world!” I yell.

“Max, why did you do that?” Teddy says, “I know your evil and all, but I thought Henry was your friend.”

“Sorry for doing what I love.”

“Max, I’m sorry…actually, I’m not…but you need to leave”, Ray says, “Go…pack your bags and get the heck out of the Man Cave.”

“Dude, I thought it was funny.”

“Teddy, I think you should go too”, Ray sighs and runs his hand through his messy hair. He then walks out of the Man Cave through the secret door.

Max and Teddy soon walk into the sprocket door and to their rooms to pack. Thanks a lot Max! I look over at Henry and hug him.

“I’m so sorry, Henry. We’ll fix this…I promise”, I mumble.

“It’s okay…as long as I’m with you”, Henry mumbles back. I smile even though I knew he couldn’t see me, but I knew he was smiling too.

A/N**So...I want to know if you expected that or not. I know some of you thought it was Hunter.

Sorry for the short update, but I wanted this part to be a short-seperate chapter. Anyways, I hoped you liked it. (More people will be added to this story soon :))