24. Floor Friendship

A/N* So Sean followed me and won't stop retweeting all my posts. If you want to, follow me on Instagram and Twitter. (Hannah_OBrien13) I'm getting into making edits! Anyways, here is a short chapter for you. Also should I do short, daily chapters or weekly long chapters? Comment on this paragraph!

2/16

~Henry's Point of View~

I woke up to my Wiz-Watch going off. I flipped it open expecting a hologram of Ray but instead there was a man in all black. "Kid Danger", the man said. His voice was deep and raspy.

"Um...do you have a cold or something?" I said sarcastically.

"Shut up!" he spat out. I snapped back into reality.

"Wait...why do you have Captain Man's watch?"

"Because I captured him", the man said, "How have you not caught up yet?"

"Where is she?" I screamed. I knew that Bree was with him.

"Do you mean your little girlfriend?"

"YES!" I screamed as my mom walked into my room. Her eyes widened as she saw my watch. My jaw dropped and the guy hung up.

"M-mom", I shudder, "I can explain." But before I could get out of my bed she ran out of my room.

~Aubree's Point of View~

I jumped awake to a loud alarm and red lights flashing in the room. I looked down at my hands and legs. They had bruises where the ropes were. I could feel two deep cuts on the back of my ankle. Smart one douche, I thought to myself (A/N* If you cut the back of your ankle you can't walk because there is a nerve there).

"Uh, fuck!" I screamed. I looked to my left to see nothing but darkness. I looked to my left to see Ray passed out on a chair. I tried shuffling the chair closer to him. It hurt like hell.

The alarm was still going off. "Turn that shit off!" I scream, I swear when I'm in pain or frustrated. After about 20 minutes I was inches away from him. "Ray!" I screamed under my breath. He shot up and started breathing heavily.

He looked over to me and his eyes grew sad. "Au-Bree", he whispered. I fake a smiled; I looked down and saw that he also was scratched up.

"Ray...your legs!" He looked down and gasped. He looked back at me and sighed.

"Its fine Aubree, you're more important", Ray said faking a smile.

"But you're hurt!" I said over the alarms. I chuckled under my breath, how did he sleep through this noise?

"Aubree, I said I'm fine. I can't have you hurt again. We need to get out of here."

"But...how?" Just then Ray fell to the floor smashing the cheap chair into pieces. "So, that's how", I said flatly. He got up and tumbled back to the floor.

"Fuck", Ray said under his breath. I laughed; I've never heard him swear. When he realized he couldn't walk, he crawled military style over to my chair and fumbled around with the rope's knots.

When all my ropes were untied, I jumped up and fell face first on the old wood floor of the barn.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine, just thought this floor needed a hug", I said sarcastically.

"Then why are there tears in your eyes?" Ray asked raising a brow.

"The floor and I have a very strong connection!" Ray raised his hands in defense and laughed a little. "Don't laugh at our relationship!" I chuckled.

"Anyway, how are we gonna get out of here?" Ray said.

"NOT SO FAST CAPTAIN MAN AND WHATEVER YOUR SUPERHERO NAME IS!!!" a man yelled from behind us. I gulped and turned around.

Why! Why did it have to be him!?

A/N***So I really like reading what you guys think about the story, so please comment! I love to reply to your awesome comments! Comment your thoughts! Well...if you want ;P.

One more thing...I have a few ideas for some new fanfictions, I want to know if you guys are interested in what they are.