37. Time To Choose

***Quick A/N*** It isn't Oliver from Henry Danger, it's Oliver from Mighty Med. Carry on :)

I ran into my basement with Oliver's hand gripped into mine. I let go of his hand as I jumped onto my chair and spun it to face my computers. And yes, I mean computers. I start to pull up my G.P.S system and search for Piper's phone. Piper's phone was picked up at the school. I gave my computer a confused look.

I then decide to hack into the school's security system and look at the camera footage. I watch as the very low quality camera captures Henry (Kid Danger) get a dagger shot into his chest...then another after he saves his mother into his upper leg. I wince at the sight of Henry fall to the ground and scream in agony. I mean, I couldn't hear him scream...but I could feel it.

A tear trickles down my tears as I see the one I love hurt so much. No matter how much I wanted to be mad at him right now, I couldn't because that's not what you do with the one you love, with the one you want to be with your entire life. I know we're only 14, but I love him, and I know that we are meant to be...no matter what.

"Aubree..." I hear Oliver says from behind me. I turn around forgetting that I just cried a little so my eyes would be red. "Were you crying?"

"Maybe...maybe not", I say shrugging.

Oliver walks closer to me and hugs me. As he lets go, he looks me right in the eyes. Our connection sparks and he leans in, laying a perfectly sweet kiss onto my lips. I stood there frozen as his lips are on mine not knowing what to do. Then I realized...I have a boyfriend. I push him away lightly, knowing if I tried to hard he might die.

"I'm sorry Oliver...I can't", I say lightly.

"No! No! It's my fault. I should be the one who's sorry", Oliver says walking away backwards.

"Look, there's no time to talk about whose fault it was, we need to save Piper!"

"You're right Bree."

"Come on", I say as I get up from my chair and head for the stairs. No matter how long it took, I would find Piper and not let anything happen to her.

~Henry's Point of View~

"So...you're all superheroes?" I say looking at the superheroes that surround me. They all nod as they smile.

"We are here to help you stop Illusion Eliminator", one of them says.

"Yeah", another responds.

"Well, shouldn't you be doing that instead of surrounding me? I'm fine, but those other 200 something people aren't."

"Yeah guys, come on", Ray says dressed in his costume. We were still in the school parking lot. It's been a few minutes since Aubree left with Oliver. I didn't like Oliver at all. I hear the school bell ring and all the kids scream as they race out of the school to their homes.

"What is going on?" I thought to myself.

Ray looks at me concerned as I examine the terrified students flee the school. "Henry, why are the kids leaving your school?" Ray asks.

"I have no idea", I respond, "Maybe because of the Illusion Eliminator..."

"They'd have a lock down if they knew about it."

Just then the Illusion Eliminator charges out of the school in full speed running our way. "CAPTAIN MAN!" I yell.

All the superheroes line up and try to defeat him. It's a good thing that Captain Man got some more superheroes to help. I don't want to sound like I'm doubting Ray, but I don't think he could take this guy. HE'S HUGE! I mean, Ray is indestructible but that doesn't mean he could win with this guy. Ray also lost his powers twice...

"Kid Danger! We need your help!" Ray yells from in front of me. I was still in extreme pain, but I got up anyways and tried to help the best I could. I run up to where all of the heroes were and tried to help. It was a lot harder to be the only one without powers helping.

Why can't I have powers? I would be so much better as a sidekick if I had powers. Well, I know that some sidekicks like Robin didn't have powers, but still! I want powers! Maybe I could ask Hunter, he gave Bree powers right?

I try to throw a punch at the Illusion Eliminator, but he grabs me by my collar and throws me across the parking lot. I hit a side of a car with my back and dent it. I fall down and moan in pain. This has been happening to me way too often. Students were still scattering the school and running back to their homes as I see Hunter run up to me.

"Hen- I mean Kid Danger", Hunter beings, "Are you okay?"

I look at him with a look showing him that that was a dumb question. "You think?!"

Hunter tries to help me up and I put my hands to my back which was probably going to be severely bruised in the morning. "You look bad. Maybe you shouldn't be helping..."

"I would be more help if I wasn't just...human", I grunt. Hunter's face lights up.

"I could change that", Hunter says that makes my face light up.

"You can give me powers?!" I yell, but not too loud that Ray heard me. Hunter smiles and nods. "But...what if I can't handle them?" I say realizing that I might not be responsible enough.

"I could give you temporary powers like the ones Aubree has. Or like Ray, his powers can be reversed."

"So...you're saying that you could give me powers...like right now?!"

"Yeah, but only if you really want them", Hunter says walking over to the Man Van.

I think about the decision for a moment.

Do I want superpowers?

**Comment Your Thoughts**