2.

The passersby on the street looked with confusion towards the restaurant with all of its lights on, lively chatter coming from inside and the sign turned showing the restaurant was closed for the day. But why would they even close the restaurant at such a prime time of evening when anyone could do with a hot bowl of ramen?

Some people even tried to look inside to see if they could make out the faces of people sitting inside but with the opaque glass, all people could make out were some silhouettes. Alas, they gave up figuring out what the occasion was when they realised they could neither go inside nor confirm who was behind the door.

Aera hummed to herself happily as she skipped through the streets. The restaurant was close enough for her to walk there, catching up on that cardio she was avoiding so religiously. The evening breeze played with her jaw length, jet black hair, messing it up a little but not enough for it to bother her.

She usually cared a lot about what she looked like before stepping out of the comfort of her house, but today, all her attention was on only one thing. Food!
If Lee Aera loved anything more than her sister, then it'd surely be food, especially the one Sehee always cooked because it was closest to what her mother's food used to taste like.

At the thought of her mother, the bounce in Aera's step reduced. She'd be lying if she said, she didn't miss her mother. For Aera, her mother had been her universe, before the same universe that was their home, took her away.

However, shaking off her sad thoughts, she pinched her cold cheeks to bring a little colour into them, lest Sehee caught up to her train of thoughts. Aera believed that Sehee could read anyone's mind because she always knew what she was thinking, be it sad or happy. But most of the times, Aera's thoughts always circled back to Sehee. It was impossible for Aera to not think about her Sehee unnie atleast once in an hour.

In a way, Aera was still that seven year old girl circling around the ten year old Sehee. For her, their relationship had never changed despite growing up so much.

As per her habit, Aera entered through the back door, completely oblivious to the ruckus in the main dining area. She maneuvered effortlessly through the boxes filled with raw food material kept in the back room and opened the door leading to the main dining area.

"UNNIE, I AM DYING OF HUNGER!" She shouted, making six pairs of eyes to turn towards her as she kept walking towards the kitchen. The occupants of the table had suddenly gone silent, staring at the short woman.

Even though the rumbling of her stomach told Aera to keep on going towards the kitchen, the uncomfortable gazes on her figure made her turn to her right. Her eyes widened when she caught six extremely handsome men, their hair reminding her of a rainbow, staring at her, almost afraid.

Completely shocked at the handsomeness contained in the place at the moment, Aera bowed down, sweetly greeting them with an, "Anyeonghaseyo!" before rushing into the kitchen only to find a tall man holding a tray filled with food, helping Sehee.

Everything happened quickly as Aera finally understood who stood in the kitchen beside Sehee. Her eyes met his. His eyes met her.

And they screamed...

The men in the dining area winced collectively as they heard a high pitched female scream, followed by a high pitched male scream they were all too familiar with.

"Stop it!" Sehee screamed loud enough to be heard over the screaming duo. It effectively shut them up, Aera's hand pointing towards the familiar man.

"You! What are you doing here? Wait-" Aera put both of her hands on her head as she finally realised, "I just screamed I'm hungry infront of BTS!"

~~~~
A/N:

I tried to be humourous here and I really don't know if I succeeded 😬

Thank you for reading ☺️💜💜