31.

Taehyung hummed happily as he tasted the seaweed soup Seokjin made. He knew Aera didn't usually celebrate her birthday, she said her father always ruined it for her. And though he respected her feelings and decisions, he wasn't going to let her wallow in sorrow and not celebrate getting older by staying in the past.

So, after meticulous planning, he and their friends all decided to throw her a surprise birthday party. He was pretty sure she would like it but if she didn't...well, he had a backup plan which included a furball named Yeontan.

They still had a lot of time before the two sisters arrived. Taehyung decided to check the decorations in the backyard one more time. He had been quite adamant on doing everything by himself but after one hour of cluelessly staring at everything, his friends decided to step in and help. He was eternally grateful for the help because without it, his plan would have never worked.

"Taehyung, can you bring more balloons?" he heard Hoseok say as he went to the backyard. Hoseok and Namjoon were working on balloons and a few had already burst.

Nodding, Taehyung went to his room to see if he still had balloons left. It took a little time to search them since he forgot where he kept them but at last, he found them. Smiling, he turned to leave the room but before he could even react, he was tackled by a small, feminine body. He lost his balance but thankfully he fell on the bed.

Grunting, he secured his hands over her waist and smiled up at her. "Baby, you need to stop jumping on me like this." He watched her lips stretching into a big happy smile and the next moment he felt his eyes going wide and body stiffen as she leaned forward.

His hands flexed on her hips as Aera placed her lips on his soft, unexpecting ones. Taehyung blinked once, twice and took a deep breath, filling his lungs with her heady scent. It took him a moment to realise she was kissing him. His heart instantly started beating faster, butterflies taking off in his belly as he let his eyelids flutter shut.

She was in his arms, on top of him and she was kissing him. He had been waiting for this moment so patiently and it was finally happening. As if with the realisation, a switch seemed to flip inside him.

Aera gasped, pulling away from the sweet kiss as Taehyung switched their positions. He felt his heart beating so fast, he thought it'd come out of his ribcage as he looked at the woman beneath him. Her cheeks were flushed, her nose red from what he assumed crying.

He gently cupped her face in his large hand, tracing her cheekbone. "You cried?" he asked to which she nodded in confirmation. She tried tugging him down with a firm grip on his nape but he held himself up. "If you kiss me again, there's no going back, Aera. I'm not letting you go and that means you can't hide or run away from me anymore."

That's when the desperation to forget vanished from her eyes and she smiled. "I'm done running away, Taehyung. I don't want you to let me go and I won't let you go eith-"

That's all she got to say before Taehyung took her lips in a soul searing kiss. His lips were firm against her, gentle in their urgency, wanting to taste her. He felt his body go hot when she moaned against his lips, groaning when she pulled him even closer to her.

They were lost in each other's touch, each other's taste as their tongues danced to the sensual rhythm of their suppressed desire. Restless hands clumsily wandered, forgetting the present, cocooned in their own little world. Their hearts beat in sync, their chests rising up and down with each breath, pulling each other closer.

When they parted away to breath, they couldn't help but smile at each other nor could they stop from touching each other. Taehyung's fingers moved from her collarbone to her shoulder down her arm till he reached her hand to intertwine his fingers with her. Aera let her hand cup his face softly, tracing his lips with her thumb. She giggled when he playfully nipped at her thumb, bending down to kiss her lips harder than before.

"You are happy," she noted as he rolled her on the bed so that they were on their sides, looking at each other. He brought their intertwined hands up and placed a kiss on her wrist, doing something funny to Aera's insides.

"You make me happy, baby." Aera giggled, leaning forward to place a kiss on his soft pink lips again. It was like they couldn't stop kissing or touching each other anymore after holding back for so long.

"How did things go with your father?" Taehyung asked, not wanting to ignore the topic easily. Sighing, Aera scooted closer to him and he let her tuck her head in the crook of his neck as she told him everything. He was patient throughout, rubbing her back up and down comfortingly, listening and commenting when needed.

By the time she was done reminiscing the events, she felt positively better and had a brilliant idea. "Will you come with me to Jeju?" she asked, pulling away a little to look up at him.

Taehyung gulped. "Are you sure? I don't want to impose on something so personal." His words made her scoff. "Are you crazy?" she asked, scowling which made his eyes go wider in fear. He hoped he hadn't messed up this perfect moment but her next words made him sigh in relief.

"You call me baby all the time," she said, "and you cuddle with me everytime you are free. We watch movies late into the night and paint together. We make food and go out to eat like couples do. How can seeing my mom's stuff be more personal than this? You are my boyfriend, you should be there with me."

He couldn't help the way his eyes widened impossibly listening her talk. "I'm your boyfriend?" he asked with a blush which turned deeper when she flipped him on his back and straddled his waist. She was grinning evilly at him as she pinned both of his wrists above his head, pressing her body teasingly against his.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't ask you," she said in an overly sweet voice, nowhere near innocent as she started placing kisses over his long neck. "Let me ask you then," she continued, nibbling on his earlobe and whispered, "Will you be my boyfriend, Kim Taehyung?"

He groaned in answer, his mind going haywire with her teasing kisses and sultry voice. "Answer me, baby," she prompted him to speak, placing a kiss on his wildly beating pulse this time. It was too much for him, too much to keep onto his self control and not let his baser instincts take over. This new side of her was wildly arousing for him.

Before he could answer, they were interrupted by a loud bark. The sound jerked the woman to sit up and look behind. Her gaze immediately went to the floor, at the barking dog with a fuzzy black fur. Her eyes went soft when she saw the cute dog but she was immediately brought back to reality when she heard a cough.

With shocked and afraid eyes she slowly looked up at a smirking Jimin and Jungkook. "Hey, Aera. Didn't mean to interrupt but since we are already here, can we join? You look pretty hot manhandling Taehyung like that. Isn't that right, Jungkook?"

Jungkook coughed, trying to cover his amused laughter. "Yeah, very hot," he teased. Before Aera could even react, a pillow hit Jimin's smirking face as Taehyung sat up and growled, "Get the fuck out!" Laughing at his reactions, the men decided to leave but not before saying, "You should really consider a foursome, guys. You two, me and Jungkook."

"Just leave!" Taehyung shouted exasperated, making Aera giggle as well and get off of him.

She picked the overly excited dog in her arms and started cooing at him, forgetting Taehyung completely, much to his displeasure. With a pout, he pulled her towards him, till she was sitting between his legs on the bed, her back to his front.

He let his arms circle around her waist, hugging her tightly and settled his chin on her shoulder, watching her play with his pet dog. "His name is Yeontan," he told her and placed a kiss on her shoulder. "Don't you think you should apply something to your bruised knees?"

She turned around to look at him with a smile and pecked his still pouting lips. "Will you do that for me?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I'll do it for you. I'm your boyfriend afterall."

~~~~
A/N:

My babies finally kissedಥ‿ಥ

I'm not that good with such scenes but I did my best at expressing the emotions. I hope you like it.

Also, I found out that the women who recently gave birth are given seaweed soup traditionally and a lot of people eat it on their birthday.

Thank you for reading 💜💜