29.

"I'm so glad things turned out good between you two," Taehyung said later that night as he played with her fingers. Aera ran a hand through his hair soothingly. "Yeah, me too. It went easier than I thought, but I guess it's because we both have someone to keep us happy."

"I make you happy?" Taehyung asked with a proud smile, looking up at her. "Of course, you do." She placed a kiss on his forehead, it being the only place she could kiss given their current position.

When Taehyung came to her place earlier, he was a little cranky and looked really tired. With an adorable pout, he had went straight into her inviting arms. And so, they sat on the sofa now, with Taehyung's head resting on Aera's shoulder, his back to her front.

"I really like this," he said after a while of silence, both of them quietly caressing each other. As if they could speak through their touch.

"Like what?" Aera asked, still moving her fingers through Taehyung's hair, scratching his scalp every so often.

"This," he replied, bringing their intertwined hands to his lips and kissing her knuckles. "I like being this close to you and the way you touch me. It makes my stress and fatigue vanish. You have magic in your hands."

Aera giggled, the sound bringing a peaceful smile to his face. Even her voice made him feel light. "You can always cuddle with me, whenever you want, Tae. I'm going to be right here." Her words made the man smile wider as he once again closed his eyes and relaxed back into her.

"But Taehyung?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm hot."

"Of course, you are, babe," he said with a smirk as he placed his big, warm hand on her thigh. The skin to skin touch made the woman blush just as a squeak of surprise left her mouth. She slapped his wandering hand away saying, "I didn't mean it like that, Tae. I meant literally. You are too hot."

"Ah, so you finally agree I'm hot. Well, I'm happy to know that." Aera groaned at how the man resting on top of her kept twisting her words but she couldn't control the silly grin that spread on her face either.

"Taehyung?"

"Hmm?"

"You are very big and heavy too. You are crushing me."

"I don't hear anything breaking though," he replied with a silly grin of his own. He was just having too much fun teasing her. He felt her slap his shoulder this time. "Stop it! I'm dripping—"

"Dripping?" he asked with wide eyes hearing that word. It didn't take Aera long to understand what he was thinking about and it made her face burn hotter.

"Oh my goodness, Tae!" She exclaimed, covering her face with embarrassment. "I'm not talking to you anymore." Taehyung couldn't help the laughter that bubbled out of him.

"Yeah, yeah, very funny." He tried to control his laugh by biting on his fist, hearing her grumble angrily. He finally lifted his torso and turned around, resting his hands on either side of her hips.

"Sorry, you are too easy to tease," he said, prying her hands away from her face only to smile brightly seeing her pout. "Is my baby mad at me?" he asked in the sweetest voice he could manage, going to nudge her nose with his own but she turned away.

He chuckled, "I see how it's going to be." Before she could even comprehend his words, his hands were already at her side.

"No..." she let out lamely just as she twisted in her place, giggles erupting through her. With a big grin, Taehyung continued to tickle her. "Oh, Tae. Stop, please," she begged in between gasps, trying to move away his hands but he was relentlessly.

"Say you're not mad at me first."

"You meanie. This isn't fair!" she exclaimed, her words accentuated by another peal of laughter. "Ah, please," she begged, her stomach hurting from so much laughter.

"Alright, alright. I'm not mad at you!" she screamed, "Stop, Tae!" And he stopped. "That wasn't too hard."

She scowled at him, pushing him off of her and made her way to the kitchen. "You play dirty. Very dirty. I'm mad at you again."

"I'm ready to tickle you more~" he sang out, prancing towards her with an evil smirk. Aera's eyes widened, butterflies taking off in her belly at the way he looked at her. God, he was sexy but evil.

"No tickling, Kim Taehyung. I'm warning you," she said in a stern voice, her hands coming up infront of her protectively. He caught hold of her wrists though and pulled her against his chest. "But I don't want you to stop talking to me because you are mad."

She giggled, threading her fingers through his silky hair. "Well, there are better ways to make up."

"There are. So, you'll not be angry anymore if I took you out? A date?"

Aera bit her lip, trying not to smile too hard. "Maybe." Taehyung pressed his lips in a firm line as he tightened his hold around her. "No maybe. Say yes."

"What are you? Five?" she asked, laughing at his cute behaviour. "Alright, I'll go on a date with you. Let me go now, so I can change." That instantly made the man brighten up as he let go of her.

"Wear the green dress I got for you," he said, watching her go to her bedroom. Aera stopped, confused. "Green dress?"

"Mhmm," he confirmed without looking at her. He was busy scratching Mel behind her ear. "Technically I didn't buy it for you, Sehee did but I helped her choose. I've wanted to see you in that dress ever since I saw it but I wasn't here during that time. Although the pictures you sent me were amazing, real thing hits different. You'll wear it for me?"

Aera nodded absent-mindedly as she moved the heavier curtain between the makeshift bedroom and the rest of the house. Her mind wasn't even thinking how she'd style the dress, she just thought, Taehyung helped Sehee buy it, not Jin. All this time, she thought it was Jin but it wasn't and now she understood why he had looked so confused when she thanked him.

It was Taehyung. He was thinking about her even back then. He always wanted to see her in that dress. The thought made her shy and feel kind of powerful at the same time. While the world pined for Kim Taehyung, he only thought about her.

When she removed the curtain later, she watched proudly at the way his eyes widened the moment he saw her. If it hadn't been for the time she had asked for, she was sure he would have taken things further from only cuddling and light pecks.

"God, you are beautiful," he said, unable to keep his hands to himself as he started touching her everywhere possible. Being a little sensetive from his previous playful assault, she giggled a little. "I'm glad you think so. I wouldn't want your eyes wandering anywhere away from me."

He scoffed, "As if I can look away from you ever." He cupped her face, his thumb skimming over skin in a feather light touch. "You have bewitched me, Lee Aera. You have me totally under your spell and I can do anything for you."

"Anything?" she asked, widening her eyes as she looked up at him. He nodded in confirmation. "Anything."

"Then take me out quickly. I'm hungry," she whined jokingly, making both of them to break out laughing.

As they sat in the car and started towards wherever Taehyung was taking her, Aera spoke up, "You don't have to do anything for me, Taehyung. Just stay by my side."

He turned to look at her with a soft smile, his eyes almost shooting hearts at her. "Only if you stay by my side."

~~~~
A/N:

A sweet filler chapter. And before you start asking why they are so lovey dovey when Aera asked for time, it's bcuz she wanted to sort out things before taking any big step in their relationship. They had already been doing couple stuff even when they weren't, so it doesn't make much difference.

Plus, the art illustration I included inspired me to write this chapter. I really love the art. Do you like it? It's by Zipcy and I'm a big, big fan.

I hope you liked this chapter.
Thank you for reading ❣️❣️