23

please ignore the mistakes. enjoy! (read the note at the end)

||; baby you should know you change
all of my negatives to positive..

leading a consultation day with the students' parents is totally new for taehyung. like, he didn't even know what to do if not because of namjoon who gave him a heads up. he took note of what he said, and he's praying that he'll remember those during the meeting.

but once the parents starts piling inside the room, it feels like his mind just went blank. he watched with unease eyes at how composed the elders are, some are even wearing undoubtedly expensive clothing though a couple of them are wearing simple clothing, just like him.

seeing that almost every parents are already present, taehyung cleared his throat before mustering a polite smile on his face.

“good morning, welcome to parents-teacher meeting. we'll just do this shortly so you don't have to worry being late on your other errands” he said with a professional tone visible on his voice. fortunately, he received a nod from some of them while the others just stared boringly at him. rich people and their attitudes..

“i wanna start—”

a knock on the door resonated inside the room. it soon opened, revealing a tall broad-shouldered guy wearing an eyeglass, a caramel colored turtleneck and simple slacks. he looks like he rushed himself just to get on time.

“i'm sorry, i hope i'm not too late” taehyung, as a response, shook his head then send a kind smile to seokjin.

“we just started, you may take your seat sir” the professor wants to grin at the older's reaction to 'sir' but he remained composed. seokjin obviously grimace at the formal address but he shrugged off nonetheless.

the older walks to the back, but he did not missed the snicker from one of the parents inside. he paid no mind though, he actually don't care if he's late. oldies sure can't wait longer, they are on their age, after all.

making sure that the older was finally settled, taehyung started the talk. he sure just made the meeting simple. talking about the behaviour of the students, who are excelling on the class but he did not mentions those who aren't, that's simply a private conversation with the parent of the student. he also mentioned the school's upcoming projects and also the examination that took place just days ago. he said that his class did pretty well which somehow brought a smile on their faces, even those who have stoic expression, quickly softened upon hearing the acknowledgement.

after an hour, taehyung finally ended the meeting. he respectfully bowed at the elders, sending a smile to those who thanked him for leading a meeting. it sent a direct warmth to his heart, he's not gonna lie. he watched each of them piled out of the room with a smile still plastered on his face.

“professor kim did a great job! and i didn't know you are gguk's homeroom professor!” seokjin trudge on his way, having a biggest grin on his handsome face. taehyung returned back the smile.

“i was hella nervous, have you seen the other parents? they are strict, i can already tell” taehyung replied with slight panick on his tone. he ignored the last comment of the older because, how can he answer that?

“they are. but anyway, are you still busy?”

“uhm.. i don't think i am. the meeting just ended so i guess i have a free time today. why did you asked?” questioned by the professor, his hands working on cleaning the desk he just used.

“would you want to have a meal with me? i'll find ggukie so he can tag along”
but that request halted taehyung's movements.

another meal with them? i don't think that's a good idea..