#7ToEternityWithBTS

not an update but i need to say this.

today, we are celebrating the 7th Anniversary of our 7 great boys, BTS!🎂💜 you know, i really don't wanna cry while typing these but i guess i can't control it :<< my love for them is something i can't describe and i think it will remain indescribable. i'm truly happy to meet them and have a role in my life. they are my oxygen who lets me live. and as long as they are by my side, i know i will live happily. they are so hardworking that i wished them to take a break at some point. their love for their fans is so extreme; one of the reasons why i choose to stay with them. BTS is one of the gifts that i didn't expect to have that's why i'm really thankful that 7 adorable great awesome splendid pure-hearted kind smart talented lovable handsome cute hardworking boys exist. thank you to their parents who created them :>> as payback, we, armys, should love them equally. appreciate all of their hard works and serve them the love they truly deserve. having 7 pure soul men in our life is once in a lifetime, they are rare. and if i ever got a chance to live another life in another world, i would still wish to have them in my life. their journey with us will never be forgotten. with future years that will come, promise that you will still support them and love them like how you love them in your first year being an army. they only trust us and we can't break that trust.

hey, what a relief that i've met them. what a relief that they are seven. let's love them forever and support them no matter what, okay? they need us as much as we need them. be each other's strength then everything will be okay in the end.💜
ask me something about BTS and i will ask you to lend me a whole fcking day to talk about them.

again, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO OUR SEVEN ADORABLE BOYS, BTS!🎂 WE PURPLE YOU ALWAYS!!💜💜🌌

ps. WE ARE BULLETPROOF: THE ETERNAL GOT ME IN TEARS WTF THE ANIMATION WAS SO MAGICAL🥺 imagine witnessing the hardships they went through and now look at them, successful and contented with their lives. i love them so much💜

 i love them so much💜