30

please ignore the mistakes. enjoy!

it's crystal clear, the change that happened between the young professor and his hardheaded student.

if jeongguk used to bicker and make side flirty remarks to taehyung before, now it's odd seeing him all silent as the music professor goes on his discussion. well, the flirty remarks are still there but taehyung reminded him to tone it down.

and if the university students noticed the sudden changes, especially jeongguk's block mates in professor kim's class, no one said a single word.

except mingyu.

“dude, why are you guys looking at each other like that?” mingyu had whispered to his back one time during the music class.

“who?” jeongguk had replied, still staring at the professor with visible hearts on his eyes.

“professor taehyung”

jeongguk had faced him, mouth wearing a big grin. “how do we look at each other?”

“like there's something goin' on between you two” mingyu frowned, but jeongguk can tell it's not a negative frown. more like i'm-curious-what's-up frown.

“you think too much, mings. and if ever that's the case, was there something wrong with it?” jeongguk had given him a narrowed look, a slight tone of challenge apparent in his voice.

mingyu had huffed at him, lowering his head more so the professor in front won't notice them. “first of, you don't call me mings and you should probably call me that more often. second, not to offend you but is student-professor relationship acceptable here at uni?”

“i don't know and i don't care, honestly” jeongguk had frowned at the other, mingyu was quick to assure him.

“yeah yeah, you're right. it's not like you both are doing something wrong. plus, the professor looks young, i'm sure—”

“mr. jeon and mr. han, do you mind sharing with the class what you're discussing?” both students had straightened on their seats, looking forward, and was met by the professor's stern gaze.

mingyu had quickly bowed his head and apologized, “s-sorry professor, i was just asking jeongguk about something”.

“about..?” taehyung had raised his eyebrow at him, not for once glancing at jeongguk for he knew the younger is just grinning at him. he can feel it. brat.

“a-about.. a-about plants!” mingyu had defended, grinning sheepishly at the professor. taehyung nodded, not amused with the excuse but he decided to let it slide.

“..about plants. next time, make sure it's related to our lesson” mingyu had sighed in relief seeing the professor going back to his discussion.

“your man is really intimidating, dude. never gonna talk to you again whenever it's his class” mingyu had whispered to jeongguk one last time.

jeongguk grinned at himself. my man.

just then, taehyung glanced at him shortly and jeongguk took that opportunity to send a wink in his direction. he was satisfied to see the growing blush on the professor's cheeks, though he continue talking like he isn't burning red.

____

“hey, gguk! heard you got sick?” jung narae sat opposite to the other, once again meeting up in the cafe across the university. it was narae's idea, whining to him that he's paying her less attention and should hang out with her again.