26

please ignore the mistakes. enjoy!

||; you, in my imagination, are so vivid, as if you are right there. but i reach out my hand and you suddenly disappear..

weekdays are always busy, that's why jimin is not surprised once he found out how packed the shopping mall is. however, it doesn't stop him to do his intention in the said place.

he has free time for today, having only one dance class in the morning while the rest was canceled. that's why he thought this is the perfect time to buy an instrument for his friend hoseok because really, the other doesn't seem to have an interest in playing an instrument and as a good friend jimin is, wants the other to try at least playing one.

muttering 'excuse me's while walking, jimin directly heads to one of the stores located on the second floor of the mall. the store's quite spacious, displaying different kinds of instruments that jimin would love to try when the time comes. jingles from the chimes echoed on the almost empty place once he entered. almost empty for he knew that buying an instrument isn't a practical decision for the others.

jimin looks around him, amused. there's a lot of brown-colored equipment; so shiny and smooth like it was kept clean to avoid building dust. and maybe that's the real case.

moving his feet to the 'chordophone section', he was faced by the array of chords instruments. he gladly skipped to the direction of ukeleles and guitars, contemplating what between the two will suit hoseok the most.

ukelele sounds good for him, it's easier and handy. he'll look cute while playing this.

done deciding what instrument to take, now he has to ponder on what style and design should he pick. there's a lot of colors with different designs and symbols decorating the surface. there are also plain ones but don't suit hoseok as jimin concluded. hoseok's the type of person who would go for something unique, bright colors and a bold combination of things.

jimin's too focused on picking what to buy that he didn't notice the new incomer on the aisle.

the incomer, a guy, wearing a simple black sweater and gray sweatpants seems to be too surprised to see that someone's already there before his arrival. however, a flash of recognition crossed his face that made him stared, a little bit longer than he intended to, at the pink-haired guy. and the said pink-haired guy, well, felt holes boring on the side of his face and that's when he looked up to meet the stranger's gaze.

let's say, jimin is shocked to see someone looking at him.. like that. like he knew the guy and whatever that made him stared intently at him. and it's awkward for jimin, but the guy seems like he's not aware of his actions at all for he continues staring.

that's when jimin decided that enough of staring because really, it's creeping him out.

“uh.. hi?” it came out hesitant, but at least it made the stranger came back in reality. the other awkwardly cleared his throat, a faint shade of pink appearing on his cheeks as he, now, avoids looking at jimin.

“.. sorry. i just, you look kind of familiar?” is what the guy said, sporting an oddly (but not weirdly) mint-colored hair. which surprisingly suits his pale skin complexion and dark choice of clothing.

jimin furrowed his eyebrows at the not-so-sure statement, brain already digging for a memory that could lead him to recognize the guy standing in front of him. but alas, he found nothing.

“yeah? sorry, but have we met before? i can't remember you exactly eh..” jimin said, cheeks flushing furiously at how intense the other guy is looking at him. seriously, why is he looking at me like that!!