12

please ignore the mistakes. enjoy!

||; baby baby, you’re a
caramel macchiato..

friday came. club members are already setting up their prepared activities and booths early before the students begins to pile off. jeongguk was helping the art team to arrange and hang the paintings properly on the dividers. awhile ago, they've done a short meeting about arranging the canvases and whose painting should they put on the easel stand on the front. majority of the club members thought that one of jeongguk's painting should be placed on the stand for they think it can attract more student. and personally, he thinks the same way.

“i'm pretty sure our booth will gather students the most” narae, his co-member said beside him. both are busy picking up the canvases and placing it on the print racks.

jeongguk isn't really the person who initiates a  conversation first (well except with prof hottie) but jung narae is a persistent and jolly girl that he can't help but to respond to what she says just to make her to stop talking. she is a new member to the club, that's why it's the first time jeongguk have seen her. and since the time narae met jeongguk, she casually glued herself to the younger which kinda irritates jeongguk. however, the raven can say that his team already took a liking on her, she's kind and a positive person who always brought a smile on by passers' face everytime she's smiling widely. a plus point because any men would drool at her while seeing her good looking face. a definite curvy body, long brown locks with curls on the end, an almost perfect plump natural red lips, her nose is small yet pointed, eyes dark brown while lashes long, and her porcelain glowing skin. too perfect is what the other people would think if they meet her.

jeongguk of course didn't fail to notice her attractive personality and looks, but too bad he got his eyes set to someone already. someone who jeongguk thinks as more attractive and ethereal on his eyes.

“yeah, i hope so” is all he replied, continuing on his business once again.

____

“woah the booths are cool!” hoseok gawked at the scattered stalls infront of him. the three of them strolled on the open field, entertaining themselves by trying different booths and eating snacks that was sold on the area.

jeongguk let the other club members to lead their booth so he got a time for himself to enjoy the night. his co-members are kind enough to pass him off and he's quite thankful that they did.

“i wanna try the eng-lit booth later hyung! i heard they have a unique concept!” jimin grinned excitedly on hoseok. the latter brightened more after hearing the suggestion from the younger. the raven only shook his head with a small smile on his face, amused at how his other two friends smiled at each other widely that it probably hurts their cheeks.

“so this is how school festival looks like here in SU huh?” professor taehyung mumbled to himself, eyes full of amazement wandering on the fair happening infront of him. the one with him caught the words despite being lowly spoken.

professor namjoon offered a kind smile to him as he spoke “well, welcome to SU mr. kim! i hope you'd enjoy your stay here in our university” the dimples peeking on professor namjoon's cheeks as he smiles, that it made taehyung grinned back at him.

“thank you, really prof namjoon. you're such a great companion” taehyung giggled at the older's expression, watching the other shyly hid his smile.