05

please ignore the mistakes. enjoy!

||; like snow piles up, i remember what you gave me
you gave me the courage to live..

-

one thing or probably the only thing the younger likes that involves university is walking from his house to that place. he likes it, being alone and enjoying the morning breeze that softly touching his skin. he likes squinting his eyes whenever the sun will decide to blind him with its morning brightness. watching pedestrians walking from here and there.

sometimes, jeongguk likes it. being alone.

nearing the university, he could see students entering the entrance gate, some look annoyed and grumpy probably because it's monday again. jeongguk can relate to them, but for some reason, he feels like this day is different. not a fortune teller but maybe he's right.

when he's walking in the hall heading to his english-literature class, students as usual stare at him. girls hiding their squeals on their hands, blush prominent on their face. boys, however, also look at him, maybe some are envious of his looks and some with interest in their eyes. jeongguk internally sigh, thinking he should really get used to it.

he took his seat after entering the classroom. other students, girls to be exact, tried to approach him and start a conversation. sad for them because the younger didn't even lend them a single glance. jeongguk will never have an interest in talking to them. not with that kind of people.

"you guys have free time today. i have to attend a meeting with the school director. do what you want to do but please avoid getting in any trouble" is what professor kim said before exiting the class. some students cheered and hurried to walked out of the room.

boring. jeongguk once again felt that feeling.

he picked up his bag and hanged it on his shoulder, steps leading him to his usual spot. the art studio. he entered the room and placed his bag on one of the seats. he could see new canvases, probably other students tried to do art.

guess i should make another artwork.

____

today, jeongguk chose to not skip music class again. yes, it's boring and reallyyyy plain but he doesn't want to face a disappointed jin if ever he receives reports of him not attending the class. so he decided to enter another hell hole despite it being uninteresting.

while walking in the hall, heading to his class, he noticed something on the corner of his eye. the music studio, although not exactly the room but the stunning human being inside the room.

jeongguk stopped walking, brows furrowed, eyes fixated on the man sitting on the chair placed on the center stage, in front of the man is a big piano. the younger squinted his eyes to get a better look. the man is singing with his eyes closed. even if the younger couldn't hear his voice because of the soundproof wall, he could feel that his voice is something. fingers skillfully moving and gracing on the keynotes.

the younger seemed to not function well. gaze stuck on the man on the stage. how can this guy be so gorgeous? that's what swirling on jeongguk's mind repeatedly. his appearance is painfully beautiful despite him being a man. he should feel disgusted by his words, right? yet he's not. and jeongguk doesn't care because for all he knew, that human being -may be an angel in disguise- inside that damn music studio holds something magical yet mysterious aura around him. exactly what jeongguk's like.

jeongguk's stares immediately cut off when the man opened his eyes. he turned his head on the window when he felt something and there, their eyes met. stunned and surprised; both of it are what they are feeling at the moment. seconds of staring and jeongguk decided to avoid the man's eyes. he silently cleared his throat and proceed to walk to his class, steps a little bit in a hurry. he doesn't know why.

all he could think is the odd feeling inside him whenever he would remember the eyes of that man staring at him.

the odd feeling stayed there even after he took a seat in the class- thankful that the professor is not there yet. it seems like it would settle there for a long time and jeongguk doesn't know what to feel. for freak's sake, that man in that freaking music studio is so fucking freaking hella gorgeous and hot. the younger can't deny it and he's willing to admit that in front of that angel in disguise.

who would have thought that jeongguk is well attracted to the unnamed guy? no one. no one expected it.

he's new to the younger's eyes. a new student? a professor? or a visitor? oh, he wished him to be a student. if that's the case, jeongguk would probably try to be close to him. he surely will.

"hey gguk" a man greeted him from behind. he turned his back and faced his only friend in this class, mingyu.

"hey" jeongguk greeted back with a small smile, mingyu knew that the younger is not a talker. they smiled at each other, then got back to what they are doing. mingyu reading a book, jeongguk staring in a distance, the eyes of the man imprinted on his mind.

suddenly, the room door opened, a person hurriedly but still gracefully setting his things on the professor's table. he apologetically eyed the students, not caring about the whispers and wide eye look from them.

"good morning. i'm sorry for being late. something came up" voice deep and coated with a sincere apology, the man- the professor said. he received an understanding nod from the class which made him feel a relief. he scanned their faces and his gaze stopped on the guy sitting on the back corner seat. once again their eyes met and this time, no one seems to like the idea of cutting off their stare. one with the shock expression, the other masking it to avoid any misunderstanding from the class.

however this time, the man broke it off. he faced the class and showed a smile.

"i guess i need to do a little introduction. i am professor kim taehyung, the substitute music professor for professor david song. i'll be your new homeroom and music professor from now on and i hope to work with you without any trouble" the professor said.

jeongguk stayed glued on his seat, eyes not believing what he's seeing, mouth formed in a thin line, brain stopped working. so many questions inside his head.

what the hell?! he's a professor?! and why it has to be MY music professor?! what's going on? why the fuck i don't know any of this? where the fuck is professor song?! why the fuck this freaking stunning kim taehyung have to be a professor?!

jeongguk will sure have a headache because of this man.

//+

; ahhh been a while! hello hello! as you've noticed, i put some lyrics on the first part of every chapter cause i just feel to do it ;> and i told you they'd meet on this chap! :)) anyways, i hope you like it! i'll update again after 250 reads :)) see ya on the next chap!

ps. bighit is torturing us with his countdown i can't!! do you think one of the members will release their much-awaited mixtape? jjk1? kth1? or agust d2? What do you think? do you have any theory in your head? feel free to comment it!

• don't forget to vote and leave a comment!