22

please ignore the mistakes. enjoy! (read the note at the end)

||; when it comes to you, there's no crime
let's take both of our souls, and intertwine..

“it was really fun having you here, taehyungie! you should visit again next time!” jin immediately hugs the professor who's standing on the front porch with jeongguk.

aunt sue takes her turn on taehyung, “i think i'd have another reason to visit seoul! you better be here again when i visit them!”

taehyung gladly returns each of their hug. it's been so long since he felt this kind of feeling— the contentment and the warmth of a family. taehyung thinks they are really a great persons, they treated him like he's part of the family for the passed hours. it makes him miss his own.

“i'll wait for your return, auntie” the professor smiled sweetly at the two elders. he knew what he said was a lie, he's not entirely sure if times like this would come again because really, this visit wasn't even on jeongguk's plan.

“drive safely!”

taehyung waved at the two before they close the front door. now, it's only jeongguk and his professor outside.

“i'll walk you to your car” said by the younger. taehyung nodded his head before he started to head at the car's direction.

both walks in silence, basking the cold breeze of night. taehyung didn't even notice the time, obviously because he's having a fun time talking with the two. maybe because of jeongguk's presence too but he doesn't want to consider the thought. arriving at his parked car, taehyung turned around to bid a decent farewell to his student but jeongguk precede him already.

“i know you may not want this to happen again but just so you know, we can still do this like.. erm like when you have time? jin hyung would love to have you again, you know that” jeongguk shyly scratched his nape, maintaining a stable gaze at the professor.

hearing this, taehyung internally sighed. knew it, i freaking knew it.

with full straightforwardness, the blondie replied. “i'll be honest to you, i had a great time with your family. but doesn't this looks weird to you? i'm your professor and you—”

“yeah i am your student. i've heard enough of that, professor. and why would this look weird? you can just think that i'm your friend. is there a law that professors and students can't be friends?” jeongguk instantly reasoned out.

stubborn. kids nowadays are stubborn as hell. taehyung sighed on his own thoughts.

“that's the point, i can view this as 'friendly hang out' but i know this means different to you. to be frank, i don't want to lead you on if ever you are serious with this which i know you aren't. you are dating jung narae, aren't you? so why are you still doing this?” words mindlessly escaped taehyung's mouth. after realizing what he had said and how he acted, he internally panics. he wants to leave instantly but he stand his ground still just to appear unfazed. though inside, it's actually the opposite.

jeongguk became silent so taehyung thought he's right. he raised his left eyebrow at the younger, seemingly proud that he just hit a trunk of truth. see, this kid is just playing with me. i mean, i really had fun today still thanks to him but he doesn't have to do things like this if he's dating someone already. i don't want to cause a problem for pete's sake.

the younger can't help but to sigh, unknowingly poking his tongue on the inside of his cheek. he does this action whenever something is bothering him inside, mindlessly.