13

please ignore the mistakes. enjoy!

||; in a world where you feel cold
you gotta stay gold baby..

the time taehyung dreaded this entire week finally came. the time of his performance. but what can he do? he can't back off now.

“you ready?” yoongi asked beside him. the two are waiting for the mc of the night to introduce the both of them to the crowd. taehyung can't help but to fiddle on his fingers nervously.

“i guess” taehyung grimace on his own answer. yoongi noticed the other's behaviour so he patted taehyung's shoulder as a silent encouragement.

“let's get this done already” the older of the two said, now heading on the stage as taehyung followed behind him.

crowd consisted of students and some teachers filled the open field. and just by looking at the massive amount of people infront of him, taehyung feels like vomiting right on his spot. 'woohs' and screams of excitement boomed on the place and perhaps, it made taehyung feel worse inside. he clutched the microphone and its stand tightly after finally standing on the center, pouring all his nervousness on his grip. yoongi on the other hand, sit infront of the piano that he'll gonna play for the blonde's performance.

both exhaled heavily as they prepared themselves to perform. yoongi signaled taehyung that he'll gonna start, the other nodded to him as assurance.

taehyung chose an english song.

as the sound of piano keys resonated on the place, audience can't help but to stare in awe at the stranger's skillful piano style. they are not quite familiar with the pale man playing the said instrument on the stage, but they are trully amazed by his talent.

then at the cue, taehyung begins to sing.

what would i do without your smart mouth?..” taehyung closed his eyes as he sing the lyrics that continuously playing on his head. the song 'all of me' by john legend is one of taehyung's favorite, honestly. so he chose it for his performance, knowing that he has knowledge and is pretty attached to the song. it'll help him to at least make his performance better.

drawing me in.. and you kicking me out..

you've got my head spinning.. no kidding..
i can't pin you down..

the professor continue to sing infront of the numerous people with his eyes closed and microphone held now softly by his hand. the nervousness and little anxiety awhile ago, now vanished as he enjoy and feel each lyrics of the song. he was nervous, yes. but taehyung won't deny that the feeling of singing, the feeling of doing what you're personally passionate with is euphoric. inside, it gave bliss to taehyung. singing is what he likes the most.

'cause all of me.. loves all of you..” as he sing those words, taehyung encourage himself to open his eyes and see the crowd's reaction. so slowly, he fluttered his eyes open.

all students and professors look at him with such amazement on his face that taehyung can't help but to feel glad and confident inside. wandering his eyes further on the audience while singing, taehyung noticed some of his students standing and beaming at him. he's quite thankful that they are enjoying his voice.

give your all to me.. i'll give my all to you..” a certain pair of eyes caught his attention. taehyung stared directly on the familiar guy on the crowd, still pouring his emotions as he sing.

jeongguk hold the gaze. slowly, a big, somewhat similar to bunny, smile appeared on his face while staring proudly at the professor. taehyung, after seeing the smile from his student, feels suddenly giddy inside. and he's also certain there's a blush resting on his cheeks. he doesn't know why though..

you're my end and my beginning.. even when i lose i'm winning..

'cause i give you all of me.. and you give me all of you..

seems like no one wants to back down on their staring contest. taehyung still looking directly on the younger's eyes. he himself doesn't know why he's doing it, but his eyes seems to like staring at the other's doe orbs. jeongguk meanwhile, isn't complaining. he enjoys staring at his professor while wearing his big grin. he's also enjoying his soulful angelic voice that he can't help but to feel really proud. god.. how can this guy be so perfect! now he got me again aish!

i give you all of me.. and you give me all of you, oh-oh” taehyung ended the song with eyes closed, the sound of piano doing its outro key. once done, silence is the only thing that can be heard on the place.

taehyung sighed to himself, grateful that it ended pretty well. thanks heaven, i'm fucking done!!

slowly, claps and shouts of amazement boomed on the field that it made taehyung opened his eyes and send a big smile on the crowd. he turned around and face yoongi, who also have a proud expression on his face.

“i'm still amazed on your voice. though it's not a surprise at all for me” yoongi chuckled and patted the professor's lower back. he bowed on the crowd and starts going backstage. taehyung did bowed on the crowd too, but a blush tinted his cheeks because of yoongi's compliment.

he quickly headed to the backstage, receiving compliments from his other fellows. he successfully send each of them a gratitude despite being shy the entire time.

“gonna go unwind for a bit. i'll be back later, tae” yoongi informed him after ruffling his hair. taehyung can only nod while watching yoongi's retreating back.

____

“wow! mr. kim's performance was amazing!” hoseok exclaimed with so much enthusiasm. both of his friends agreed on him, jeongguk having the biggest smile on his face. can't really blame him, because he's too proud. tell me what else can you do? professor hottie seems like gifted with everything huh.

“u-uhm hey gguk. wanna take a walk with me?”

//+

; hello, im back! i srsly forgot to write this book for im focusing on my oneshots but! i'll try my hardest to update this okay! i dunno if our online class will start soon but ig it will so don't expect me to update each day. but as i said, i'll continue writing this so dw. anyways, there's a lot of happenings on kpop world, right? example is bts world domination🥴 sorry i had to include that.  btwwwwww, i hope u enjoy reading this book and remember that i purple u all! thank u so much for 1k reads i didn't expect PH to reach 1k that fast!!!! insane is u!!!

ps. this is taking too long, i gotta peace out now. bye!

• don't forget to vote and leave a comment!