Queen Bee(Male)

Kon hums and swings his legs. Kin sticks his tongue out and rummages his hand under the couch while (Y/N)'s chest rises and lowers as he naps on the table.

"Ooh!"

"Notes of sour cream."

Kon opened his mouth and Kin presses the chip on his tongue.

"Onion...lint...four Saturdays ago. An excellent week for potato chips."

Laney frowns.

"I really wanna be disgusted by this, but it's kind of fascinating!"

"Guys! Look what I found!"

Corey ran into the garage, a flyer in hand.

"You found more chips!?"

"No. Better!"

"It's a poster for the Peaceville Annual Pollination Nation Pageant! It's this weekend and Grojband is gonna rock the coronation off the new queen bee!"

Kin grit his teeth, "Core, a gig's a gig, but a pageant is..."

"Poofy! Dainty! Frilly! Fancy-pantsy! Clicky-shoesy! Creepy-smiley! RIDICULOUS!"

"In short I think they're strange."

"Wacha talkin' about," (Y/N) slurs and rolls his neck.

Kon grumbles, "Corey didn't get me chips," he pauses, "Oh, and there's this pageant thing."

"I was in one of those," (Y/N)'s mumbles get's cut off by fits of giggles coming by, you guessed it, Geekcules.

"YOU?!" Kin cackles himself off the couch. The rest of Grojband bite their lips or cover their smiles to escape (Y/N)'s humiliated scorn.

"You were a DRAG QUEEN?!" Kin wheezes as (Y/N) yanks his collar.

"I will BITE YOUR NECK OFF."

Kin pats (Y/N)'s shoulder, "Okay, okay. I'll stop, but only if you tell me how on Earth they let you in, and why."

(Y/N) glances at the rest of Grojband and he sighs heavily.

"You know Mayor Mellow doesn't care who signs up. As long as it happens. They also gave out money for 1st prize," He let's go of Kin and pushes him back on the couch.

Corey suddenly snaps his fingers.

"That's even better!"

"Huh?"

Corey sighs and snakes his arms through (Y/N) and Laney's shoulders, "Guys, this town has like fifty pageants and junk a year!"

"If we nail this crowning achievement, we'll be ✨the go-to pageant band✨ with a gig every week! And it all starts with our first ever coronation song!"

Laney glares, "Do you have lyrics for that first ever coronation song?"

"Not yet!"

"Um, ALSO what does that have to do with me, Riffman?"

"All we have to do is make Trina win the pageant, she writes something sweet and sappy in her diary, and we're honey golden!"

"Now, we have an actual pageant winner to 'guide' Trina into winning!"

Corey smirks and folds the poster into a paper airplane. He then retracts his arm and flies the plane to Trina's room.

"Ow!"