Hair Today, Kon Tomorrow

(A/N)The last two episode are gonna be longer ones, so uh.

Unrelated note: Warning for explicit uncensored language for literally one curse word. Everything else is censored, don't be alarmed. Or do be alarmed, I cursed a lot in this.

_____________________________________

Kin tips his top-hat to the audience of one (Y/N), "And now, Kincredible and Konbelievable will make the lovely Laney disappear," He gestures to Laney standing inside a curtain ring with stars and moons.

(Y/N) leans forward, slightly opening their mouth, making Kin snap his head to them and scowl, "Boo me right now, and I swear to god, we will both be in casts," (Y/N) simply rolls their eyes.

"Uh, have you even tested these things?" Laney pipes up from her place on the garage stage, glancing inside the decorated curtain.

Kin gets back to his act, putting back on his 'stage voice', "In a minute, the answer will be yes!" He closes the curtains on a very concerned for her life Laney. He looks over to Kon and gives a thumbs up.

Kon bites his lip as he starts teetering on his drum-set with two magic wands, "Abra-ca-dabra!" He whiplashes one of his sticks toward the magic curtain.

(Y/N) and Kin's eyes widen as the latter opens the curtains to Corey in a long cobalt wig.

Kin immediately hops into his brother's arms, the larger twin crying out, "Laney's turned into a girl!!"

"Guys, it's me," Corey lifts his wig up to show his iconic beanie as (Y/N) rolls their eyes, again, "Corey!"

Kin and Kon blow out a breath as (Y/N) shifts their eyebrows, "Yo, what's with the smurf-stained head, Frontman?"

"You remember when we watched that special on 80's hair metal band, Mullet Bullet?"

_____________________________________

Nothing that special to note, just Grojband sitting on the couch watching some dudes head bang a few hundred times while screaming.

Laney rubs her eyes, not too invested with what's going on on the TV, "So Hair Metal is just bug hair, tight jeans, and high pitched songs about crazy love?"

"Yup..." Corey mutters, "Glad that fad's over."

_____________________________________

"But then I heard Mayor Mellow wanted the hairdoiest band around to rock this Doggie-'Dos Dog Show," Corey explains quickly, "All the competing dogs have hairdos and so will we!" He tosses on some wigs on the twins and one to (Y/N), mentally preparing for the embarrassment that won't even come.

"Hair Metal, wicked mullets, and wickeder drum solos?" Kon jumps up and down, "I'm in!"

Kin takes out Kon's magic sticks, "Ooh! Ooh! Bring your magic drum sticks, dog's love magic tricks!"

Alright, Laney falls from through the roof, groaning. Corey crouches down to her level with little concern on his face, "Sorry, Lanes. If you wanna harsh on my plans, you gotta be here on time!" He pats a wig on her head.

As the band walks out of the garage to the event, (Y/N) suspending Laney up as she fixes her wig over her eyes.

Little did they know, the groupies were digging through the guitarist's trash...fun. The groupies pop their heads out the can, Kate asking, "Corey's new wig is so lame, why do we love it so much?!"

"Don't ask why-just squeal!!" They then spin themselves back into Corey's trash.

_____________________________________