Zoohouse Rock

Kin uncrosses his legs as lays his arms on the speakers beneath him. He squints his eyes and grips the cord in his right hand. The lights in the garage turn on and Kin is forcibly awakened from his daydreaming.

He looks down at (Y/N), snickering, and Laney, smirking, "Okay, what is that?"

"It's my mu-sage chair," Kin puts a hand an his chest in righteousness.

"Kon," Kin plugs in the chord on his seat made of speakers, "Engage."

Kon claps his hands, "It's music AND massage, All wrapped in one!" Kon stick the chord in his drum set, eager. The drum set sticks out seven more mallets, identical to the one on Kon's pedal.

"Now let's get this knots out of this deep tissue!" Kon pummels his foot on his pedal.

"AAUGhh-"

Kin's body slams onto the garage door.

(Y/N) and Laney laugh some more when Kin falls back on the garage's floor.

The garage door opens with Corey in a bear costume, throwing his arm across his axe.

"Bear!" Kin hollers, "We've trained for this!-KON, play dead!"

Kon gasps before smacking his back on the stage.

Corey snickers while pulling down the mouth of his brown bear costume, "It's just a costume, guys!"

Laney crosses her arms, "Obviously, a bear wouldn't, y'know, play a guitar, right, Kin?"

(Y/N) wheezes some more, "Oh-OH!" (Y/N) holds their hand up, and Laney strikes their palm with hers.

"You're so lucky it's Saturday," Kin regains his composure, straightening his spine, "SURE, we uhhh-noticed that like crazy!"

"What's with the costume, Frontman?" (Y/N) walks over to Corey as well.

"You remember yesterday we were picking outfits for the band?" Corey pulls down the screen, a flashback ensuing.

(Y/N) grimaces, thinking about yesterday's conversation, 'What if we wore hats and matched our socks?' (Y/N) shakes their head while rubbing the goosebumps off their arms.

"What was wrong it?" Kin holds his hands out in defense, "Really, I wanna know!"

Corey nods, continuing his expertise, "A lotta things-So I was thinking, what if instead of saying no, I said yes?" He lays his arms around Kin, Laney, and (Y/N).

"Yes to...bear costumes?" Laney frowns as well.

"A brown bear costume no less," (Y/N) points out, "Shouldn't you be a black bear instead? This is Alberta, Canada not Diabetes Express."I̶'̶m̶ ̶A̶m̶e̶r̶i̶c̶a̶n̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶f̶f̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶.̶

"Brown bears don't attack humans, no fun," Corey retorts, "But really, guys, there have been a ton of huge animal costume acts! Porka Polka, The Four-Man Horse, and who could forget The Chicken Suit Experience?"

"Hopefully me with a good therapist," (Y/N) snarks.

"Just FYI, those costumes were also lyric bands," Laney enunciates with her hands by spirit fingering her hands away from her mouth.

"SHHHHHH-" Corey puts his finger over Laney's mouth.

"But, Core-"

"SHHHHHHHH-Why so negative, fella?" Corey uncurls his arms, "Does someone need a bear-hug?" Corey clutches Laney into a tight hug, making Laney's anger drop. 100 to 0 real quick.