Grojband Rats On Each Other

"The rest of the band won't see this...unless they go on the website and watch."

"That's fine," Corey shrugs from the couch.

"Feel free to answer honestly. Series of rapid fire questions, here we go: Who's the biggest flirt in the band?"

"I'dunno, no one's really interested in, like, dating," Corey replies with another shrugs, "Maybe (Y/N). They're kinda prickly, so when they're nice, it's almost like flirting."

_____________________________________

Her arms crossed, Laney leans back into the couch and thinks harder about the question, "Corey. He's all friendly, so everything's unintentional, but very flirt-like."

"Is it flirting though?"

"I think anything counts at this point," Laney sighs deeply.

_____________________________________

"Man, I don't know," Kin scratches his cheek, "I'm gonna have to go based on judgement since I don't think I've seen anyone flirt directly in front of me. 'Cause it definitely ain't me."

He scratches his chin, "Uh, (Y/N). Only because they're second popular in the band and girls love to play fixer-upper. Don't ask me why. It's ranked pretty high on my list of 'life's burning questions'. I'm planning on writing a thesis for it."

_____________________________________

Kon stays silent for a moment before answering, "(Y/N). They don't really flirt with anyone, but sometimes they say things that...sound another way...when they say it?"

He sighs and slumps forward, "I get confused when Kin and (Y/N) are doing sarcasm with each other."

_____________________________________

(Y/N) crosses their legs and hums, "Corey, I guess," they shrug, "Charisma and charm and all that. Groupies tend to like him more, and he plays it up. He totally knows what he's doing...usually."

"Okay: who never has any money? Always borrowing money?"

"Me."

_____________________________________

"Corey, totally," Kin chuckles a little, "There's a reason we don't hang out at the mall, and he's reason numero uno. He gets caught up at the kiosks."

_____________________________________

"(Y/N)," Laney says, matter-of-fact, "Every once in a while, when we're going out to eat after a gig or whenever-they pat themself down and say that they didn't bring their wallet or any money."

She scowls hard, "They've done this three times in a row already, I'm catching on."

_____________________________________

"Borrowing money? Uh, me," Corey smiles, though a little nervous, "Money's not a new concept to me, but I just like spending it. That's why I don't like grocery shopping with my dad because I want, like, a lot of things and I only got the one dad."

_____________________________________

Kon sticks his tongue out, "Me, I guess. Kin or (Y/N) always pays when we get take-out. They don't ask, they just kinda do."

"Who spends most time in front of the mirror?"

"(Y/N). I can't help it, they're very pretty."

_____________________________________

(Y/N) raises a finger to emphasize their point, "I say this in the most confident tone, Laney."