Super Zeroes

I f(cking love this episode to pieces, but I just wanna write Rock the House already :'''| or Girl Fest 'cause I hate that episode and I wanna fix that as soon as possible. (Not to self: add 'Murder on My Mind' to that second chapter I mentioned)

_____________________________________

"I spy with my little eye..." Kon hums while skimming around the garage for an object, "Something that is Kin!"

Kin looks down from the ceiling, which he was mindlessly staring at, "Is it me?"

"How'd you guess?"

"You said it was me," Kin deadpans as Laney rolls her eyes and (Y/N), with Kon, laughs a small bit. Not too soon after, Grojband turns over to loud squealing the same time Corey raises the garage door.

"What's happening out there?" Laney asks, walking over to see the commotion.

Corey pauses, "What if I said that was for us?" He jabs a thumb at the screaming children.

"It is?!" The band eagerly questions with bright eyes.

"IT...is not," They sulk as Corey closes the garage door, "But it could be-" He pulls down a projector screen with cake, paper kazoos, and cone-shaped hats, "If we started playing at kids birthday parties!"

None of them looked very excited about the idea, "Think about it! We wow 'em now and ten years later, they're lining up for our music!" Corey tries again to coerce that it's a great idea.

Kon walks up on stage with Corey, "Corey," He lays a hand on the guitarist's shoulder, "Normally I'm the one who just loves whatever idea you have...AND THIS TIME IS NO EXCEPTION!"

Kon grabs Corey and raises him while cheering, "YEAH! I'm in! Woohoo!"

"YEAH! We're a birthday band!" Kin dashes on stage to celebrate as well.

"We need a gimmick!" Corey says, holding two fingers to his chine, "Clown band, cowboy band, something with tails?" He hums as he thinks of more ideas.

(Y/N) pipes up, "We won't see much of a difference with most of us if you choose that first oneGeekules-" Kin and (Y/N) glare each other at the same time.

"How about..." Laney starts off after exchanging a similar look with (Y/N), "We be a Grojband?"

The boys all glance at the other with foggy expressions, staying silent for a good few seconds.

"You lost me."

"What even...?"

"Yeah, can't picture it."

Insert Laney cringing.

_____________________________________

Trina pays no attention to the Mallory household's backyard. Countless children playing with each other, splashing in the pool, eating cake, and/or doing all three.

All she's doing is swooning at Nick Mallory doing absolutely nothing, "Great party, Nick!"

"Nick Mallory knows it," Nick Mallory glances at the other teen, "Thanks for helping, Trina Riffin."

Trina giggles as hearts radiates off her, "Oh, like yay for me!" She sighs, "Your little bro, Mick, is like so cool!"

They look over at Mick Mallory having a conversation with a clown-Oh, and I'm not talking about KinW̶h̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶?̶ ̶I̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶b̶r̶u̶h̶,̶ ̶K̶i̶n̶ ̶K̶u̶j̶i̶r̶a̶.̶ Mick Mallory's clothes are just inverted colors of Nick Mallory's, "Mick Mallory thinks big clown shoes are fun, but wants to kick this party up a notch," The clown's hair droops.