All You Need is Cake

(You probably don't know why ya'll gonna hate me in the future. I f*ckin' mean it. REALLY f8cking hate me.)

_____________________________________

Grojband sits in the garage, brooding and sulking.

"Sigh."

"Sigh."

"Sigh."

"Sigh."

"Sigh."

Copy and Paste is wonderful.

"Sigh."

"Sigh."

"Sigh."

"Sigh."

"Sigh."

"My brain feels like-PghT."

"Hey, (Y/N), is this how you feel all the time?"

". . .Yeah."

"What do you do when you get like this?"

"TV."

Corey kicks off his shoe and hits the computer. It surprisingly turns on.

"And now for "What Dat?" with Buzz Newsworthy."O̶h̶,̶ ̶g̶o̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶w̶r̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶d̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶0̶ ̶I̶n̶v̶a̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶Z̶i̶m̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶.̶

"Thank you, Chance Happening. Dat would be the tallest cake in all of Peaceville."

Grojband gathers around the computer, "What dat?"

Buzz continues, "100 stories of stories of flakey bakey, sugar cakey! MmmMmm!"

Laney snrks, "If the cake was really that tall? We'd be able to see it from-"

She lifts the garage, and yes, it was actually that tall.

"Caaaaaaaaaaaaake. . ." The twins drone.

"Friends, I vow to you this day that we will Eat.That.Cake!" Corey's tongue peaks from a smile.

"To those who would eat that cake-"

"He's talking about us!" (Y/N) pats Kon several times.

"You can forget it."

"Awe."

"Unless you're invited to the wedding of Bake Barnera's Barnera Barney."

Corey runs up onto the stage with his guitar.

"Guys. There's only one way we're gonna Eat.That.Cake"

_____________________________________

Eat That Cake Transition

_____________________________________

Grojband looks around at the many cranes piling cake layers.

"Anybody looking for a wedding band?"

"Me! I'm Cake Barney, owner of the Bake Barn and happy dad to the sweetest little bride in Peaceville."

Barney gestures to his daughter who is currently yelling at the wedding planner.

"I want more heart shaped sequins molded into kissing puppies with hearts for eyes that say 'I Ruv Rou', and then sneeze butterflies."