One Plant Band

(A/N)It's very hard to find memes on Google that match up or at least relevant to the episode's topic, so majority of the memes I'm harboring are about vampires. I'm not implying something, just lettin' ya know humor is hard to find through Google.

_____________________________________

"Yo, Salad barney here to tell yous guyses about my new Salad Barney location! It's wicked vegan! Grand opening tomorrow night!"

"Hey, Kiiiiiin," Kon drags out his brother's name.

Kin grins wider and he leans in, "Yes, Kon?"

"Know who's gonna be at that new opening?" Kon pokes Kin's nose for each word.

"Why, yes, I do."

"NOT US! Cause it's-" Kin and Kon run out the room and back in with cheese outfits, "CHEESE FEST!"

Right then, Corey hoist up the garage door, "Hey, cheeseheads! Put your curds away cause we're playing the grand opening of Salad Barney's tomorrow night! What could be better than that?" He raises an eyebrow like there isn't anything better than that.

Kin runs up to Corey, "Cheeeese???"

Kon stomps over Kin like he's nothing, just dirt on his shoes, "CheEsEY chEEzy chEeZE?"

(Y/N) taps their finger on the stage while counting on their other hand, "Uhhh, not getting evicted, a frosted cake, that after rain smell, a vampire with car key nipple rings, money, weird rabbity thing-"

Laney interjects the long winded list with her own guesses, "Um, cooking up a tasty new tune with a side order of lyrics?"

Corey shoots over to Laney and hangs and arm over her shoulder, "If by that you mean Grojband's going 🥔🍅Vegan🥕🥒!"

(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cd/ba/33/cdba33ae7ffc72159977c4ca067e0f2e.jpg)

"Then yes."

"Um, actually I-"

Corey holds a self-righteous fist in the air, "Vegan bands aren't getting the street cred they deserve, and Grojband's gonna change some if not all of that!"

Trina does a ssssSSSOOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLE ME! I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. She was lookin' kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in a shape of an 'L' on her forehead. Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming. Back to the rules and I hit ground runnin'. Didn't make sense not to live for fun. Your brain gets smart, but your head gets dumb. So much to do, so much to see, so what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go. You'll never shine if you don't glow. Hey, now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play. Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid. And all that glitters is gold. Only shooting stars break the mold.

"COREY! SHUT to the UP you're stupid max-lame band, ESPECIALLY that RACCOON!" Trina snarls at (Y/N), and they roll their eyes, shutting to the up.