Indie Road Rager

Kin clicks a button on his makeshift helmet for goggles to drop over his face. 

"Prelaunch checklist."

"Skateboard."

"Safety equipment."

"Booster speaker."

"Random Stunt Duck™." 

"Baseboard-NK1 is go!"

Kin throws a thumbs up at his brother, "Activate Base Bass propulsion system!"

Kon grimaces at the instrument in his hands, "Uhh, I don't play bass."

"It's okay, just pluck a string with your finger." 

Kon grits his teeth and pulls at the top string.

_____________________________________

"EHHHHHHHH," Mina shoots up to the ceiling from brushing her friend's hair and lands on Trina in shock.

Trina furrows her brow at her lackey while reading her book, unaffected by the loud note, "Sigh, Mina." 

The pink wearing teen strolls to her drawer, "You're just like me when I was a scared baby like you." 

She drops her to the ground from off her head, "Difference, I found someone to keep me safe from loud noises and things," Trina rummages through her drawers. 

Trina pulls out a stuffed animal, "~Mister Mooseface~" It's a standard moose plushie with shorts and a green t-shirt. She bites her lip as she reminisces her childhood.

_____________________________________

It was night and Trina was sound asleep. Crunching sounds woke her up abruptly.

She tugged at her doll and whimpered, "W-What's that crunching, Mister Mooseface?"

Trina slipped herself to look under her bed along side Mister Mooseface.

Allegedly Corey was cronching on some off brand chips. 

"Co-wey, geT OUT!"

The tiny-Corey hisses and scatters off.

_____________________________________

Trina sighs blissfully.

"Aww, That's super cute!" Mina holds her cheeks.

"IT'S THE PAST!" Mina flies off from Trina's face.

She proceeds to smooch the plush and caress it back into her drawer.

The monocled girl rubs her head when Trina walks up to her.

"Now help me prep for the as Flag Girl at the big car race thingy thing. Which flag make me look cuter?" She holds out two similar flags behind her back.

"Black on white or white on black?"

"Your answer better match mine!" Mina cowers.

_____________________________________

(Fun side note: Trina's shadow has horns.) 

A steaming, gaping hole resides the front of the garage with Corey, Laney, and (Y/N) standing by it, baffled.

"Woah, somebody's making science," The trio's eyes wander to Kin, who's body is shoved trough a tree to the side of concerned Kon.

"We just had a little setback," Kin doesn't even try to glance at (Y/N), who's either having a laughing fit or question his IQ. He can't really hear that much after being blasted into a tree, like you do.