Pox N' Roll

Like always we start off with without Corey. The twins, Laney, and (Y/N) are watching a record spinning while lounging on the couch.

Laney narrows her eyes at the record just simply playing music, "So it spins, and music just plays?" 

"Yep," Kin pulls out a CD under his Coke can, "It came before CDs." 

Kon glances at his twin then at the CD, "You mean coasters?" 

"What came before records?" (Y/N) keeps their eyes fixated on the machinery.

"Nothing. I think it was always just records," Kin takes a sip of his coke. 

Corey slams up the garage door. 

"Good news everyone, I have chicken pox!" Oh, did I forget to mention with chicken pox and scratching himself mad? 

Laney walks toward the guitarist, but not too close, "How is that good news? We can't plays gig if you're all poxed up." 

"You're worried about not playing a gig?" (Y/N) leans back into the couch, mild disgust peaking on their face, "And I thought you were the voice of reason." 

"That's exactly the kind of thinking keeping us poxers down," Corey playfully huffs, "We need to bring awareness to the fact that the pox...rocks by throwing a party!" Corey puts his hands up for effect. 

(Y/N) frowns deeper, "Why are you being a Karen all of a sudden?" They pull out dish gloves and a surgeon's mask from under their shirt, being hurried. 

"Bro, honestly," Kon replicates the remixologist's furrowed expression as (Y/N) smacks a mask on his face. 

"Core, pox are majorly contagious," Laney takes a step back from Corey. 

"Oh, there we go," (Y/N) calms down a little. 

"Chicken pox aren't contagious," The twins start dancing, "My new dance moves are contagious," Which get them infected as well. 

"Ooh, yeah!"

"Come on! Contain it!" Kin pokes Laney's face and slaps the back of (Y/N)'s neck. Red dots sprinkle the two scarcely. 

(Y/N) shudders from the red spots popping on their skin before clocking Kin, uppercutting the pianist in a fit of anger. 

"Look, their already spreading!" Laney points to the spots on her face, "Core, nobody's going to come to this party, knowing they'll get chicken pox."

"Then why's it already happening?"

The garage door opens and a bunch of kids standing around. They automatically get chicken pox then cheer.

"I told them I'd give them the pox and they'd get a week off school," Corey shrugs, "What could go wrong?" 

___________________________________

Chicken Pox-Are-Itchy