Sixteen

Ariana
Two weeks later

"Ari! The lashes better look good because your taking forever!" I heard Jayda yell from my room.

"Give me just 5 more minutes!" I shout back, later hearing her groan.

Once I finished, I took a picture in the mirror.

Leaving out the bathroom, Jayda looked at me with a weird eye

"Girl Dave is gonna kick your ass." She said and I frowned.

"Girl no he not."

"I am though." He said and my eyes shot to the doorway where he stood.

"Where the rest of your damn clothes Ariana." He said and I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"There on me. Stop being controlling." I said.

"Jayda, let me talk to her right quick." He said.

"Yeah Dave, put her ass in place." Jayda said and I flicked her off as he closed the door behind her.

"So you gon make me snatch you out that shit?" He asked and I folded my arms.

"Don't touch me Dave." I said and he chuckled.

I watched as his jaw clenched and every time he took a step closer, I took a step back.

The more steps I took back, I ended up falling on my bed.

"Imma spare yo ass but you got one more time." He said and I bit down on my lip causing him to suck his teeth.

"Freaky ass." He said.

"Boy you ain't seen nothing yet." I said.

"Nah, you ain't seen nothing yet and if you keep playing, Imma have to show you."

Rolling my eyes, I slid on my Air Force 1's and headed out the house.

Getting inside his truck, he pulled off to Dante's parents cookout.

*
"Bitch you ain't nervous?" I asked Jayda.

"Bitch! Why the hell you think I ain't moved from this passenger seat." She exclaimed and I started laughing.

"Girl come on. I know it's way too quick but your not bad. What's the worst that could happen?" I asked.

"Not a damn thing." We heard.

Turning around, there was Dante.

"Get yo ass out." He said and Jayda groaned but did as told.

She walked beside him but the closer they got to the door, the slower she walked.

"Here." Dave said as he caught up to me. Looking at him, he held a huge Moncler bubble coat. I smacked my lips.

"I'm not putting that on." I said before feeling him yank me back towards his truck.

He pushed me up against it, staring at me evilly.

"Put the shit on Ari." He said and I groaned. I snatched the coat, putting it on.

"Man it's 80 degrees and you give me this big ass coat." I said but he just ignored me as we entered Dante's parents house.

As my eyes roamed, I received rude and stank looks.

"Damn Dave. Why the hell they staring at me like that?" I asked.

"They think that ass is fake." He said and i mushed him but held onto him because I didn't know where the hell I was going.

We went into the backyard where plenty more people was.

"Yo Dave!" My head snapped in a direction and I seen an older guy walking over.

"Wassup Nick." He said as the two dapped each other up.

"Who is this?" He asked, looking at me as I gave him a smile.

"This is Ariana, Ariana, this is Dante's dad Nick." Dave introduced us. I held my hand out and he took it.

"Nice to meet you beautiful. Where did you and Dante find these pretty women?" He asked.

"You married. Hell you worried about that for?" A woman asked. I'm guessing she was Dante's mom.

Nick smacked his lips, walking away back to the grill.

"Hey baby." She said as she embraced Dave in a hug.

"Wassup Mrs. Robinson." Dave said.

"Who is this beautiful young lady?" She asked and I smiled.

"My name is Ariana." I said with my hand out. She took it and shook it.

"Imma go find Jayda, I'll be back." I said as I walked away.

Walking back inside the house, I felt a hole being burned into my back.

Turning around, I saw this girl mugging the hell out of me.

Usually I don't ignore, I just check bitches but due to this being Dante's parents event, I held my composure.

Going outside, I seen Jayda entering the house.

"So how did it go?" I asked.

"It went good. I think they feeling me. I'll be mad if we don't last." She said and I giggled.

As we walked inside, that same girl approached me.

"Um, who are you? I've never seen your face around before." She said and I looked at Jayda who looked at me.

"Why does it matter?" I politely asked.

"I was just wondering. I mean...you are walking around with my man." She said and I raised a brow as I could see Dave in the corner of my eye walking over.

"Oh so he your man?" I asked and she nodded with a childish grin.

"What's going on?" Dave asked as he stood on the side of me.

"Seems like your girlfriend is upset that I came here with you." I said folding my arms.

"Girlfriend? Asia, you know it ain't shit going on with me and you anymore." He said.

"Okay but you said that right after you fucked me last night." She said and my eyes grew wide as I stared at him crazily.

Dave tried reaching for me but I was already leaving out the door.

"Wait Ari." He said as he tried grabbing me but I snatched my arm away.

"Stop fucking grabbing me David! Take me home!" I yelled, grabbing attention from people around us.

"Lower your fucking voice Ari." He said as he opened the door for me to get in.

He slammed the door closed before he got in hisself and pulled off.

The whole ride was quiet. Mainly me was talking to myself on how I let that nigga play me. I was furious on why he lead me on.

As we pulled up outside my fathers house, I got out before the truck even came to a complete stop.

I stormed inside the house, going up straight to my room. Slamming my door closed, I plopped onto my bed.

My chin in my hands as I pouted. I laid back, my chest heaving with anger. This jealousy had to stop but I wasn't wrong for being mad.

We told each other how we felt, that mean't something right?

Groaning loudly, I turned on my side, wiping away tears I didn't even know was falling.

One moment I was thinking about killing Dave and the next I was fast asleep.