ch. 7

minho's pov

i walked into the house, it was deathly quiet. i walked up the stairs and towards the bedroom.

jisung was standing in front of the mirror in the bedroom putting a sweater on, we made eye contact through the mirror.

he just turned around and walked past me, i grabbed his wrist stopping him.

"s—sung.." i called out shakily, guilt running through my words.

jisung didn't even look at me, before he mumbled "don't touch me." and walked out the room.

i followed after him and he was drinking a cup of water in front of the sink, the only thing i knew to do was back hug him.

i felt him tense in my arms and i only hugged tighter.

"why did you do it?" his shaky voice asked.

"i don't know." i whispered.

the truth is, i didn't really know. i felt pity for him, even though i was the one who hurt him. it's stupid, i'm stupid.

"...do you love him?" jisung asked.

i stayed quiet, thinking about my words. i don't want to hurt him any more, but i also don't want to hurt felix.

"no." i said, shaking my head.

"then why did you do it, min?" he asked again, turning around in my arms to look at me. he was crying, it hurt my heart to see him cry.

"a—am i not enough for you? what do you want? i just want you to love me like you love him!" jisung screamed at me, pushing me off of him.

he ran into the living room, i followed after him and grabbed his wrist again.

"i do love you! you just can't see it!" i screamed back.

"that's because you don't show it! instead you go around, fucking my friends behind my back!" he cried, tears running down his cheeks.

"what do you want from me?! i'm sorry i'm not the perfect boyfriend, i'm sorry that i lied to you!" i yelled back at him.

"i'm sorry for loving you, you asshole!" he screamed at me.

i let go of his wrist, and pulled him into a tight hug while he sobbed into my chest.

he cried all night in my arms, this was probably the first time we had been intimate with each other in so long.