ch. 8

minho's pov

i heard jisung scoff from behind me, and i quickly turned off my phone and shoved it into my pocket.

"of course." he mumbled, picking up all the dirty dishes around and going to the kitchen.

"what?" i asked, walking in to see him cleaning the dirty dishes.

"you never change, and i fall for it every time." i scoffed at his words, "what's that supposed to mean?" i asked.

"i saw you texting him." jisung said, "i wasn't texting him!"

"so what? am i seeing things?!" jisung screamed at me.

it's been like this ever since we got back together. constant fights and screaming at each other, followed by either tears or make-up sex.

it makes me feel like shit, but i don't know why i'm still doing it.

jisung turned around and turned off the tap, drying his hands and going to walk up stairs.

"sung." i said, following after him.

"no, i don't wanna talk to you." he mumbled, about to close the bedroom door on me but i stopped it with my foot.

"why do you act like this all the time? so, i can't just go on my phone and text my friends?" i asked, crossing my arms across my chest.

"i don't care if you're texting your friends! i care if you're texting felix!" jisung yelled at me.

"i wasn't texting him!" i yelled back.

"i'm not fucking blind, minho!" he yelled again, going to leave the room.

i stopped him, pushing him against the door.

"you make me so mad sometimes." i said lowly, "i love you." i said quickly, pulling him into a rough kiss.

he didn't even hesitate to kiss back, being just as rough. i smirked into the kiss and only pulled him closer to me.