ch. 22

jisung's pov

while me and minho were cuddling and watching a movie, my mind drifted off to last night. and everything we fought about.

i had brought up felix and the cherry chapstick, and he got upset and soon stormed out of the house.

and after he came back, we didn't even say a word about it. like always. we would have a big fight, and afterwards, we wouldn't even say a word about it.

i hated that so much. why couldn't we just communicate with each other? is it really that hard?

was it my fault? my heart started stinging again, and i bit my lip.

i wanted a hug, but not from minho. not from the same guy who was hugging another guy behind my back.

the same guy who dipped out on our date that he asked for. the same guy who cheated on me, lied to me, and broke my heart.

maybe.. from the guy who was always there for me? the guy who always calmed me down after a fight, my best friend.

it felt weirdly different, and i sat up with a tired sigh.

"what's wrong?" minho asked me, i shook my head. "nothing, i have to go somewhere." i said, getting out of the bed.

"where are you going? do you want me to drive you?" he asked again.

"no, it's okay. it's not too far, i can just walk. i'll be back soon." i mumbled.

——

after a few minutes of walking, i soon knocked on his door, his mom answering it.

"hey, mrs. kim. is seungmin home?" i asked her, and she nodded while smiling brightly.

"yes, he should be in his room. be careful though, he doesn't seem to be in too good of a mood." his mother frowned, and i nodded, heading up the stairs to his bedroom.

i knocked on the door, "seungmin?" i called out.

i heard some shuffling behind the door, and he answered it with slightly swollen and red eyes.

——

seungmin bestest friend *cries*