ch. 6

jisung's pov

i groaned, "who's knocking at nine in the morning?" i asked myself, walking down the stairs.

the knocking only became louder. i yawned as i opened the door, seeing seungmin standing in the doorway.

i rolled my eyes, "ugh, what do you want? it's too early for this." i said, walking into the kitchen.

"we're going on a trip!" seungmin smiled, "i already got your plane ticket."

i walked into the living room with a bowl of cereal, "why?" i tilted my head.

"'cause you seem lonely, and i wanna spend time with you." seungmin said, taking the bowl out of my hands.

"pack your bags, bitch. we're going to jeju." he said, smiling brightly.

——

"ahh, see how nice it is!" seungmin yelled, standing on the beach and looking out to the ocean.

i smiled a bit, "yeah, it's pretty nice." i said, breathing the ocean scent.

"let's go have dinner! i saw this nice restaurant on the way here." seungmin said, grabbing my hand and dragging me.

after we ate, we went back to the beach and saw a band performing romantic love songs.

the main singer went up to seungmin and serenaded him, while i just laughed at seungmin's uncomfortable face.

i was actually feeling good, compared to the last few weeks. it was nice, taking a break from everything.

that's when something caught my eye, or rather someone.

"minho? what are you—"

he was with felix.

"f—felix..?"

"jisung! this is not what it looks like!" felix said, pulling away from minho.

i looked at minho, and felt my heart break at his face.

"what excuse is it gonna be this time, asshole?" seungmin snapped at him.

"s—seungmin.." i said, looking at him with tears in my eyes.

i shook my head, and he crossed his arms in annoyance.

"god, i knew this was gonna happen." felix groaned.

"i'm so sorry, jisung. i promise—"

"i don't wanna hear it." i sniffled, "i just wanna go home." i said, letting out a small sob.

"fuck you both." seungmin glared at the two, tightly gripping my hand to the point it started to hurt.

but at the same time, it all hurt. all of it all came crashing down on me all at once.

it fucking hurt, to find out that they were both lying to me.

but what hurts the most, is that i just can't find it in me to hate him.