ch. 3

[minho's pov]

i wake up at seven in the morning and get ready while jisung is asleep. i get a text from felix.

"i'm outside."

"okay, i'm coming."

i grab my bag and open the door, wincing when i shut the door a little loud.

'whatever, jisung's a heavy sleeper. he won't hear.'

i walk downstairs and put on my shoes, opening the front door and seeing felix's car.

i walk over to it and get in. we drive while listening to quiet music, when we stop at a red light, i look at him and kiss him on the lips.

he giggles and kisses back. we continue kissing and stop when we hear a honk from behind us. i roll my eyes and grab onto felix's hand while he drives.

"where are we going again?" i ask.

"seogwipo-si in jeju." felix replies.

"wow, so romantic." i laugh and he chuckles at me.

"shut up, it'll be fun. i promise hyung." he smiles and continues driving towards the airport.

——

eventually, we arrive in jeju.

we get into the car that felix rented for us and drive to our airbnb.

the airbnb was in the forest, right on the coast of the ocean.

we step out of the car and head inside. the first thing felix does is go to the balcony, where there's a view of the ocean.

"it's beautiful." felix softly breaths out.

"you know what's more beautiful?" i ask him, standing beside him and staring at him.

"no, what?" he questions, turning his head to look at me.

"you."

he blushes and covers his face. i grab his hands and look at him softly.

"i'm not lying.. you are beautiful."

"thanks... you are too." he giggles.

"come on, let's sleep for a few hours." i say softly, as i lead him through the airbnb and towards the bedroom.

we get in the bed and cuddle, until we fall asleep.