ch. 2

jisung's pov

i wake up to the sound of the door closing. it wasn't quiet, but it wasn't loud at the same time.

i sit up in confusion, then remember that minho's grandmother is visiting.

'he's probably just going to his moms house.' i tell myself, but i get up so i can say goodbye.

i step out of our bedroom and look out the window in our hallway. the sun is just rising.

i see the front door open and minho walking out of our house, he walks over to a grey car parked in front of the drive way.

i try and see who's sitting in the driver seat.

my heart stops.

'what? no, he wouldn't..'

it was felix..

'no, felix is probably just taking him to his moms house... yeah, that's it. it's not like he would cheat again. he apologized and say he wouldn't do it again. so it's fine, i'm fine, we're fine..'

we're fine, i say to myself over and over again, until i finally convince myself.

i walk back into our bedroom and check the time on my phone. seven thirty six in the morning.

i sigh and go back to sleep.

——

eventually, i open my eyes and check the time. ten twenty in the morning.

i get up and take a shower, then go and eat breakfast while watching the fresh prince of bell air.

just as i finish my breakfast, i hear a knock on my door. i stand up in confusion and put my bowl on the coffee table and pause the show.

i walk over to the door and open it. i see seungmin standing there.

"what's upppppp" he says with a smile, walking past me and flopping on the couch.

"i didn't say come in?" i say, closing the door and walking over to him.

"yeah and? i'm your best friend, i can come in whenever i want." he says, "where's.. minho?" he asks slowly.

"he's at his moms.." i say, picking up the empty pizza box that i just noticed laying on the floor.

"ugh, i told him to clean up.." i say quietly to myself.

"this is problem hyung, he can't even clean up after himself." seungmin says, sitting up.

"relax, it's just a pizza box." i chuckle.

"yeah but he always does this. he doesn't appreciate you hyung, he even cheated on you, with felix!" seungmin yells.

"no, it was a mistake. they were both drunk.. and plus, he apologized." i say, quietly looking down.

"hyung, i'm just looking out for you. i don't mean to make you upset, but please talk to him about this." he sighed.

i knew seungmin was right, but i don't want him to leave me...

i sigh "fine, i'll talk to him. i promise." i smile at seungmin.

"okay," he says, walking over to the fridge.

"didn't your mom give this to you yesterday?" he asks, grabbing the bowl of bibim naengmyeon and i nod.

"yeah, but minho doesn't like bibim naengmyeon so we didn't eat it." i say, grabbing the bowl out of his hands and take the plastic wrap off.

"whatever, this will be a good day. only us, okay?" seungmin says, grabbing the other bowl and two pairs of chopsticks.

"okay." i say, as we both sit down and continue to watch the fresh prince of bell air while eating our bibim naengmyeon.