ch. 15

seungmin's pov

"seungmin! can you get the door?!" i heard my mom call out from the kitchen.

"yep!" i yelled back, going to open the door.

the moment i opened the door, i got tackled with a hug. i recognized the sweater to be jisung's favourite grey sweater.

"jisung? what are you doing here?" i asked him, hugging him back.

"i just need a hug.." he shakily whispered. "are you crying?" i asked him again, pulling away and he shook his head, looking down.

"don't lie to me, sung." i said, and he looked up with tears and nodded again.

"what happened? did minho do something? do i—"

"i don't wanna talk about it right now, can we go to your room?" his shaky voice asked me, and i nodded, ignoring the feeling of anger slowly bubbling up inside me.

after we got to my room, jisung immediately got into my bed and under the covers. grabbing my stuffed monkey plushie and hugging tightly.

i sighed and sat down beside him, "you sure you don't wanna talk about it?" i asked him.

he took a deep breath and sat up, "i hooked up with a stranger from the bar." he mumbled sadly.

i nodded at his words, "i tried calling you but.."

"you accidentally called minho?" i questioned, and he looked at me and nodded.

"i—i was panicking, and i saw 'min' so i clicked!" he said quickly, suddenly hugging me.

i hugged him back, "what did minho do?" jisung took another deep breath.

"he yelled at me for it, and i said something about him doing it first—"

i cut him off with a laugh and he stared at me, "sorry." i said, clearing my voice.

"and then i locked myself in the room." i nodded at his words. after a few minutes of silence, i spoke again.

"do you wanna take a nap?" i asked, and he nodded again.

i turned off the lights and we both got under the covers. after a few minutes of silence, jisung called my name.

i hummed, "do you know where i can get a new door?"

i sat up, "what?! why would you need a new door?!" i asked.

jisung stared at me, "minho broke the bedroom door—"

"that little shit—"