ch. 14

jisung's pov

i woke up in a random bed, i barely remember anything from yesterday.

i felt something warm pressing up to me from behind, and i turned around to see a blonde foreigner sleeping naked.

i gasped, "oh fuck." i whispered, immediately getting out the bed and putting on my clothes, the blondie not even waking up.

i left the room, finding myself in a hotel lobby.

i frantically scrolled through my phone, looking for someone's number.

pressing "call" on the contact without fully reading the name, the person quickly answered.

"seungmin! oh my god, please come pick me up! i was at the bar and i—i hooked up with this guy and i don't know where i am—"

"wrong number." i heard minho's voice say through the phone, and my heart dropped.

"..m—minho—"

"send your location, i'm coming." he said, hanging up the phone. i felt shivers go down my spine, and a huge wave of guilt in my chest.

——

as soon as i saw minho's car, i hesitantly walked over and got in.

the heavy silence only made the guilt i felt get stronger and stronger. i couldn't look at him, or speak to him.

i didn't want to hurt him.

but he's been hurting you.

after a few minutes of driving, we made it home and i immediately went to go upstairs, but minho's voice stopped me.

"are we not gonna talk about you hooking up with a stranger behind my back?" he asked me.

i didn't turn around, i couldn't. "it was a mistake." i said quietly.

"y—you didn't even show up. we were supposed to have a—"

"that doesn't mean you can just fuck a random guy behind my back!" minho's voice yelled, making me flinch.

i turned around, "don't act like you didn't do it first." i mumbled, running up stairs.

i ran into the bedroom and slammed the door shut, and minho started knocking on it. "jisung, open the door." his voice called out on the other side.

"please, sung." he pleaded. i slid down the wall, and covered my face with my hands.

"no, i fucking hate you!" i yelled back, "don't make me break this door down, sung." minho's voice warned.

"do it! i don't fucking care!" i yelled again, flinching when i heard a loud noise come from the door.

soon enough, the door fell open and minho walked in. i couldn't look at him, i didn't want to see him mad or upset like i just did.

"sung.." he whispered, kneeling beside me on the floor.

i felt his hand on my shoulder and i flinched away, i heard him sigh before he pulled me into a tight hug.

i cried into his chest and started throwing weak punches on his chest, he didn't even stop me. maybe it's cause my punches don't hurt? or was it something else?

"i'm sorry, i don't hate you." i cried harder.

"shh.. it's okay, i'm here." his voice whispered, his hand brushing my head gently.

his voice bringing me back to reality, i know this isn't healthy. i know how many times i've been told to leave. i know how many times he's cheated, lied and hurt me...

but i can't leave. i don't want to.