ch. 13

jisung's pov

"so, what's a cutie like you crying at a bar?" i chuckled, and turned my head to see a foreign guy smiling at me.

"you don't wanna know." i replied, taking a sip of my drink.

"i do, tell me." the blonde foreigner chuckled, sitting beside me. "did you get into a fight with your parents?" he asked me.

"no, i don't live with them." i shrugged.

"so what? did you run away?" the foreigner joked, as the bartender came and poured him a drink.

"no, i actually live with.. my boyfriend." i said quietly, my voice shaking a bit.

"ahh," the blonde guy nodded, "so why are you crying at a bar? shouldn't you be with him?" he asked me again.

i chuckled sadly, "he cheated on me. with one of my friends." i said, staring straight into nothing.

"wow, what an ass." i laughed at him and nodded.

"i keep getting back with him though, even though my best friend tells me not to." i said sadly, playing with my drink in my hands.

"maybe i should listen to him for once." i chuckled.

"where are you from?" i asked, turning to face the other.

"england." the foreigner replied.

"ohh, i've never heard a british accent before. only australian." the blonde guy nodded at my words.

"australian?" he asked, "i have two friends, they're both from australia. and one of them is actually the one my boyfriend cheated with." i explained, sighing softly.

"wow, you need new friends." i laughed at his words, "no, my friends are actually good."

"even my boyfriends mistress is a good guy. he drove me home after i got harassed and my boyfriend was ignoring me." i said, thinking about the blonde aussie.

"then you need a new boyfriend.." the foreigner whispered, leaning towards me.

"y—you think?" i said shyly, staring af his green eyes.

i've always liked green eyes..

"of course, you don't deserve someone like that." he said, grabbing me and kissing me.

maybe this is wrong, "wait." i said, pulling away from him.

"what?" he asked, staring down at me.

after a few seconds, i just shook my head. "never mind." i whispered, pulling him closer.