ch. 9

jisung's pov

"babe! i'm home!" i heard minho's voice call out.

i go to greet him and he's standing at the doorway, holding bags of groceries.

i laugh at him, "why didn't you tell me you were going shopping? i could've came with you." i said, grabbing a few bags from his hands.

"i wanted to surprise you." minho smiled at me.

"with groceries?" i asked, both of us beginning to put away all the food.

"yup!" he said, leaning in and kissing me.

i smiled into the kiss, "you taste liek cherrys, new chapstick?" i asked him, "what?" he questions.

"nothing." i laughed, going back to putting away the groceries.

"what's up, bitch!" we hear a voice yell, and seungmin walks into the room.

the moment he saw us together, his bright smile dropped.

"jisung, what the fuck." he says, glaring at the both of us.

"surprise?" i say awkwardly. he walked up and grabbed my wrist, dragging me upstairs.

the moment we get into the bedroom, he closes the door and turns to me with a mad face.

"how many times do i have to tell you, sung?" seungmin asked, crossing his arms across his chest.

"i know, i know. but, i really feel that he's gonna change this time. just give him a chance, seung." i say, grabbing his hands.

"i've given him too many chances! and so have you!" he yelled, staring at me in disbelief.

"it hurts me too, i hate seeing you crying over him." he says quietly, looking down at the floor.

i sighed and pulled him into a hug, "i know, seung. if it happens again, i'll leave him." i said quietly, feeling him nod and hug me back.

we went back down and minho was done unpacking the groceries, "do you wanna stay and watch a movie with us?" he asked seungmin.

seungmin glanced at me and hesitantly nodded, "sure.."