ch. 20

jisung's pov

me and seungmin we're sitting on my couch, minho was still gone. i could only guess where he was, once again.

we were watching a movie, the other woman. it was funny, but also sad.

it made me think of me and minho's relationship, where i'm so madly in love with him while he's off fucking another guy behind my back.

i'm not stupid, i knew the night after the party. and yet, i never said anything. is it wrong of me to be too in love with him? even though i know he's probably with felix right now.

it stung. like.. your heart getting stomped on. except the person whose stomping on it, is the love of your life.

i'm so hopelessly in love with him. i sighed sadly, and leaned my head on seungmin's shoulder, i felt him turn his head and look at me.

but i only kept staring at the screen.

as the women in the movie all sat on the beach together, i felt tears well up in my eyes.

"seungmin." i whispered, and he hummed.

"i—i'm sorry.." i shakily whispered out.

"why?" he asked me. "for staying with him, even though i know he's still cheating." he turned around and hugged me.

"i'm so sorry, seungmin. i—... i'm sorry for not taking your advice—"

"shh, be quiet." seungmin said quietly, rubbing circles into my back.

after a few minutes of crying silently, i pulled away and looked at him in the eyes.

"is it bad that i still love him?" i asked him. "i don't know. is it—" he cut himself off.

"what?" i questioned him.

"never mind. let's go to sleep, okay?" i nodded my head at his words, and we walked up to the bedroom together.

when he laid down in the bed together, i sniffled and seungmin pulled me into another hug.

"don't cry, sung. i hate seeing you cry." he whispered to me, and i nodded, snuggling into his chest.

——

sorry for not updating :(