ch. 27

jisung's pov

i looked up from my phone when the taxi man said something, "woah, what's going on here?"

i hummed, "this is your house?" he asked me, and i nodded. "yeah, why?"

"there's two people rolling on the lawn and fighting—"

"what?!" i gasped, getting out of the vehicle.

"minho, get off of him!" i yelled, trying to pull minho off, who was straddling seungmin and throwing punches at him.

i could see tears coming from seungmin's eyes, which mixed with blood falling from a cut on his cheek.

my heart ached for him, was this all my fault?

finally i pulled minho off and he stumbled to the floor, "what the fuck is wrong with you?!" i screamed at him.

minho huffed and stood up, "he fucking kissed you!" he yelled, crossing his arms.

"that doesn't mean you can beat him up!" i shouted, kneeling beside seungmin and helping him sit up.

minho rolled his eyes as he watched me pull seungmin up from the floor and started carrying him over to the front door, which was still open.

"jisu—"

"don't talk to me." i glared at him, slamming the door shut.

i sat seungmin down the couch and ran to the kitchen, grabbing the small medical kid from underneath the sink.

"s—sung, you don't have to—"

"be quiet and let me help you." i said, and he just stayed quiet, while i cleaned his face.

"he's right, y'know." seungmin mumbled out of nowhere.

"what do you mean?" i asked him quietly.

"i shouldn't have kissed you. it was stupid of me, and i wasn't thinking at the time—"

"shut up, seungmin. i'm not mad at you, okay?" i said. and it went quiet between us again.

after a few minutes, seungmin spoke up again.

"are you ever gonna leave him?" he asked quietly, avoiding eye contact with me.

i sighed and put the medical kit on the coffee table, sitting back down on the couch.

"i dunno." i mumbled, it was the truth. i didn't know if i hated him or loved him, in fact i never knew.

no matter how much i hate him, i know i'll still stay with him. and it scares me.