ch. 5

minho's pov

me and jisung were on the phone together, he was talking about how bad he missed me.

i rolled my eyes and chuckled, "relax, i'll be back soon. i gotta go." i hung up before he could say anything else, and walked over to felix who was standing on the balcony, staring into the distance.

i hugged him from behind, "don't you ever feel bad?" he whispered quietly.

"about what?" i asked.

"... about jisung." felix sighed.

"bad? why?" i questioned, wondering why felix was talking about him.

"'cause you know, he's your boyfriend and i'm his friend. i just feel bad 'cause we're... messing around with each other behind his back." felix said quietly.

"well, you don't have to worry. he won't find out." i said, breathing in his scent.

"that's not what i'm worried about, minho." he said, turning around to face me.

"i'm worried about him. he seems so in love with you.. and he's one of my closest friends and here we are.. fooling around with each other."

i stayed quiet, thinking about his words.

"i.. i care about him, minho. you should too, we're just hurting him." felix spoke softly, with a sad look on his face.

"don't worry about it.. nothing's gonna happen, lix. i promise." i said, staring at him softly.

"...okay." he sighed, hugging me.

i hugged him back softly, kissing the top of his head.

——

me and felix we're walking along the beach, listening to the calming sounds of the ocean waves.

we had just had dinner, and now we're talking and holding hands.

it was the best feeling in the world.