ch. 28

minho's pov

i stared at the front door, turning around when i heard someone cough awkwardly.

"i don't know what's going on between you, but someone's gotta pay for the taxi." the taxi driver said, and i huffed, pulling out my wallet.

"here." i said, handing some money to him.

before he got in the car, i called out to him. "wait, do you think you could drive me somewhere?" i asked him and he nodded.

——

"oh, minho.. i've been—"

i cut him off with a kiss and pulled him close to me, but he pulled away from me.

"what's wrong?" i asked, felix looked down at the floor.

i tried grabbing his hand, but he only pulled away again.

"lix?" i asked him quietly.

"minho, this needs to stop." felix said, finally looking at me.

i could see the shame in his eyes.

"what, why?" i questioned, but felix only sighed again while rolling his eyes.

"do you not get it? we're breaking jisung's heart. i'm his friend and your his boyfriend!" now i was the one looking at the floor.

"we have to stop doing this, minho." he sighed again, "i'm sorry, but it's over." he whispered sadly, closing the door on me.

i turned around and sat down on felix's front steps, sighing into my hands.

everything is going wrong in my life,

and it's all my fault.