ch. 10

jisung's pov

as me and minho got out the car, i stared at the house in front of us with people passed out on the lawn, and more people going into the house.

"relax, it'll be fun." minho said, noticing my unsure glances.

he grabbed my hand and dragged me into the house, the music getting louder and louder.

"chan!" minho yelled out, waving at the blonde aussie in front of us.

"hey, guys!" chan said with a bright smile, giving us both hugs.

"stay with chan, i'm gonna go get us some drinks." i nodded at minho words and began talking- or yelling with chan.

"what's wrong? you look anxious." chan shouted over the music.

"nothing! i just haven't been to a party in a while!" i shouted back.

chan nodded, before shouting at someone behind me. i turned around and came face to face with felix.

"jisung.." felix mumbled, looking down at the ground.

"i just wanted to say.. i'm sorry." felix said, slightly shouting.

i smiled warmly at him, "it's okay. i forgive you!" i said, as minho came back with our drinks.

he froze seeing us together, "h-hey felix.." he said awkwardly, handing me my drink.

"hey..." felix said awkwardly, "uhm- i'm gonna go talk to hyunjin!" he said pointing behind him at the boy who was standing by the wall.

i nodded and watched as minho talked with chan and changbin, and i walked over to the couch, sitting down.

"hey, innie." i said to the boy, sat on the other side of the couch.

"hey, hyung." jeongin said, taking a drink from his cup.

after a while of us talking to each other, i get up and go look for minho. when i finally find him, he's still talking with his friends.

"min.." i say, tapping on his shoulder. i can tell he's already tipsy.

"hey, babe." he says, pulling me close to him by my waist.

he turned to his friends, "this is jisung, my boyfriend." he says, his words slightly slurring.

"what happened to felix?" one of his friends asks, and i instantly tense.

"one night stand." minho laughs with his friends. i bit my lip, just ignoring their words.

"i'm gonna go get another drink." i said, minho ignoring my words, probably not even realizing i left.

taking a drink from my cup, feeling the cold yet stingy liquid pour down my throat, i felt something touch me from behind.

i turned around and saw a guy, "can i help you?" i asked, staring at him weirdly.

"of course." he said, grabbing my chin.

i pushed him off, "i have a boyfriend, you creep." i glared, leaving the guy alone in the kitchen.

as soon as i found minho, i almost broke down in tears.

"m-min, can we go home? i don't feel good." i said, my voice shaking.

"what? why? we just got here." minho whined, "nevermind, i'll just catch a bus or something." i mumbled, feeling a tear fall.

i wiped it away and walked out of the house, turning around when someone called my voice.

"jisung! what's wrong?" i turned around, almost breaking down at the sight of felix's worried face.

"t-this creep was touching me and- minho's drunk and ignoring me." i said quickly, trying to wipe away the tears.

"i didn't drink tonight, do you want me to drive you home?" he asked, pulling out his car keys.

i nodded and soon enough, we were on our way back home. i sniffled quietly, "do you have any chapstick?" i asked quietly.

"yeah, it's in the glovebox."

after i put on the chapstick, i noticed it tasted a little familiar. but i've never bought this kind of chapstick before. i thought to myself.

my heart dropped when i realized.

as felix pulled into the driveway, he called out to me. "make sure to take some tylenol in the morning, okay?" he said, with a small smile.

i nodded, smiling at the younger.

as soon as i got into the house, i broke down in tears again.