Part 1

A/N

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ DISCLAIMER

This book is a pure fanfiction based on my own will imagination.

The starring characters are not my own. Do not take this seriously as this is only for the story fanfiction purpose.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ WARNING

most of the scene are non kpop idol character, wrong grammar mistake, cursing, etc. (upcoming)

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ NOTE

It's boring for the first few chapters and it's gonna be fine after that, I guess?

English is not my first language so please mind the grammar mistakes that I make.

I don't know how to start a conversation so...

Hello? Thank you for clicking this book. ૮⸝⸝> ̫ <⸝⸝ ა

૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

.

"wait WHAT"

"DUDE CALM TF DOWN"

"you know why right?"

"Yeah.....but I would like to overcome this"

A boy twin who got an offer to act in a drama since the novel book that their little sister wrote about them was trending everywhere and sold out every time. Many people talk about it around the Seoul since the novel book is mostly based on true story

Golden Child Y, Bomin, Stray Kids Lee Know, Seungmin, Song Jihyo, IU are certain main character people that they need act together

What would happen to them during the filming?

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

"And that's the last page of my book finally done!" She said, closing her laptop.

"You, someone who is creative in making an idea, why do you need both of our life stories to make it a book?", sitting at the edge of her bed, Jino playing with his phone since he got no work today.

"I just finish my exam and I got nothing to do plus my other book is not like this story, both of your life is like a drama already that's why i want to write a twin story 100% completely change but still the story will be "based on real life" since i will include some of real scene"

Jino sigh before look back at their little sister

"yeah yeah sure but make sure you do not lying that when you write the story"

"I'm not!",

Jino walked out of the room as he heard the sound of the door open. Jihyuk walked inside the house as he just finished his work. His foreheads crease as he stares at Jino, "should you spend time with your wife and son more? How long are you going to be like this?"

"She's working and she bring him together"

"Go and visit her working place at least"

"I know what i'm doing"

"Oppaaaaa deul"

Jihyuk groaned, "Stop it with the oppa when you always call us by name, it cringes. wae?"

"I already finish it, all chapter, I just need to send the script to them, can the both of you read it first so that I know I can send it already or not"

"It's not like you, ya know? As far as I know you such a stubborn girl who doesn't listen other what other people said", Jino eyebrows raised

"Yes I admit I'm like that but still it's about both of you guys life, I need to respect you some tho", Jina rolled her eyes.