Part 15

This aura seems bizarre, wounds finally turning to scars, whispering to, just... walk away.

It burns everything that he has been longing to say. Sushing the weeps of weakness, plugging music and even freezing out critiques that he has received.

Standing outside in front of SM entertainment, he waited for them to come out.

Reassembling a rogue sphere out of mist, filled with oblivious emotions that covertly exists.

A new phase began, rather continued...

A silent voice resembling screams that're sewed.

Mental health is not a joke. Please be kind to everyone, cause you never know what someone is going through.

.

He walked around with his son at Haeundae Beach with his wife holding his son's hand in front of him.

"YAHHH YOON JINO", he pulled back his phone from his ear. 'Aishh' he mumbled before putting it back on his ear to hear what she wanted to tell him. "Noona, can you please not scream?"

"Sorry I'm just excited", before he heard IU squealing. "There are some festivals that are being held in Busan, bring your wife and son there", even though he is not showing that much emotion in front of people and her, she really wishes that with this opportunity, he will show his emotions at least and spend time with them.

In silent, he watch his son swing his mom hand back and forth while there he is, at the back still keep thinking of what happened between him and his twin, Jihyuk

He watches Stray Kids members dancing to their own song. He recently just finished settling NCT things up before he stopped and saw them dance at 1million dance studio.

He went to the next room knowing that nobody would be there while waiting for any of the nct members to call him.

Spacing out, his twin sits beside him and without knowing other Stray Kids members who are actually at the other side of the same room too watching the twin interaction while they take a rest before going back to their dorm.

"I keep thinking to ask you this question Jino", Jino looking at him surprised as he just realised that Jihyuk is there.

"After you register your marriage with her without any feeling for years,.... Do you love her?"

"I...i-don don't kno- know", while looking down at his lap.

With only hearing the sound of water from Haeundae Beach that was in Busan, in the bright, clear flow of crystal, wandering water, they basically art an emblem of the glow of beauty.

The fair beach water witnesses their love story which is different from other love stories that they watch. The unhidden love in their heart that they never realised.

He is currently taking them to Busan to bring them to festivals that are being held there. He wants to at least bring his son to a place that he has never been through.

He looked at his wife. They never have any proper marriage. They only register for registration purposes.

He had a talk with his mother after his mother apologised to him for not listening to his explanation first. His mom suggested that they should register their marriage because she had his son and his father even agreed to his mom's suggestion.

He only agreed just because of his feeling that he ONLY wants to protect her as his best friend has his son. He feels that he should take the responsibility for it.

Because of their son, that's how they agreed to it, without any feeling attracted to each other.

"Pa", since he is half Chinese-Thai Malaysian-Korean, he teaches his son a lot of languages that he knows. Dad in Chinese, 'papa' (爸爸), but it can be Korean language too, 'appa' (아빠). His son has been mixing the language when he talks to his dad.

He hopes that his son doesn't get confused with his identity in the future.

Having his grandfather who is Korean, his grandmother who is Chinese Thailand and his dad himself a Malaysian. Oh damn, that's so confusing

"Yes?"

"Why do I never see you holding hands or even hugging omma? You never kiss her too, not even cheek or her lips". That makes the both of them look at each other then back to their son.

"I do since I don't want to show in front of you", he needs to lie in front of his son. He doesn't want him to know what happened between him and Eun-Ji.

"It's okay pa", his son let go of his mom's hand before jumping and laughing at the front. "Don't be shy"

Kid, who teaches you that?

"I think I need to stop bringing you out with your nct uncles for sure", Eun-Ji laughed after hearing his statement.

"Do you love her?", Jihyuk's words keep lingering in his mind. He let out a long sigh.

"You know, you don't have to hold my hand if you don't want to"

"At least just let him see this or I need to lie more you know?"

"LET'S GO TO THE FESTIVAL!!", his 5 years old son seems to be so mature at his age.

As they watched their son jumping around in the front and smiling widely after he looked at his parent hand, he started to walk away first to the front.

Jino suddenly kissed her cheek as she widened her eyes looking at him. He doesn't know what happened to him but he feels like he needs to do that.

He guesses that his talk with his twin makes him want to make a move.
"Can I live with you?", still looking at each other.

Even after he registered his marriage with her, he lived with his twin and his sister. He only met her to spend his time with his son.

"Su-sure", shuttering her words. She let go of his hand before walking away to her son.

Dimple started to show his eyes, he chuckled looking at her.

Jihyuk started to raised his voice at him, earning the others attention in the room

"Are you that blind? Did you not realise that you are already falling in love with her??", Jino still looking down at his lap.

"Both of us and even her have a lot of close friends. You keep choosing her out of anything rather than other girl friends in our circle group that we know", Jihyuk laughed and remembered those events. "You looking so dearly at her when you play game to each other yet you tell me that you doesn't know your own feeling to her"

Jihyuk scoffed, "you better do something, she's your wife after all"

He get up to get ready went outside before he continue, "you so clever yet stupid. I haven't seen her for years because of you. You just let me video call with her just because you don't want her to confuse between us"

Jihyuk then walked to the studio laptop that he saw in front of him. He opens YouTube and searches for a song to let him listen to it.

Monsta X Jealousy started to play.

Someday I will
이러다가 나 언젠가
I'm probably just blinded by jealousy
아마 질투에 막 눈이 멀겠지

"I will get going first, bye"

He walks fast to catch up with them before linking his pinky hand secretly with his wife's pinky finger.

To be continued.......