Part 8

Jino is someone that people will always see him to smile even if he is not having any special occasion on that day. Both of Jino's eyes really smile a lot. No wonder Y can see it too, but through his eye not his lip. If you are lucky, a dimple will appear if he's smiling.

Eun-Ji screaming to tell them to stop, "Please st-stop". Byung ho watched it from outside her house through the window from far away on the sidewalk without any audio. He successfully makes her brother go somewhere far from here. He successfully made her suffer.

Holding a grudge is when you harbor anger, bitterness, resentment, or other negative feelings long after someone has done something to hurt you. Sometimes, holding grudges and blaming others may be a form of self-protection. That's what Byung ho felt at that time.

Jino ran as fast as he could to find Jihyuk. He needs him to help him but not knowing how he ends up just telling Jihyuk to call the police to her house without telling him anything else.

The message on that crumpled paper makes him think that Byung ho is just blackmailing him without seriously doing it.

But seeing Eun-Ji not showing up during training made him worry even more. Not when he found out that Byung ho is not showing up too during training. Trembling in fear of what would happen, he ran as fast as he could to her house.

Not all people know the real reason why Jino is not smiling now. Only a few people know what happened. Y was wondering if Bomin knew the real reason for Jino missing smile's.

Byung ho saw Jino from far away and he opened her house while sweating hard from running.

This makes Y wonder how he became friends with Jino in the first place? Is it because of Jihyuk?

He kicked the room to see her aunt with a bat and a few men surrounded Eun-Ji with her almost torn shirt.

Joochan feels it is not fair to the twin and how Jino is living his life. It's like he is living while still being hunted.

He successfully made a deal with her aunt. All those men back away. Her aunt recorded it, feeling satisfied. Jino tries to waste their time but fails.

Jihyuk is too late to come there with the police. The only way he could save her without them taking turns to rape her, "Get out, let them here"

Her aunt then looked at them in disgust, "I'm still being nice to you but you spread bad about me to the other?!"

Her aunt literally blames her for anything starting from where her husband and daughter die in the incident but she luckily stay alive when they go out together.

He cried. He cried with her. Jino cries at her while saying sorry. She literally lost her word to speak anything. The police lost them. They lost her aunt and her men.

"What happened to her aunt after that?". Joochan got curious when the letters said no other things that state about her aunt.

"She died. Her father fought with her aunt after they came back from their work trip and he accidentally threw a soju bottle to her aunt's head after they found out what she did to their daughter"

But it's somehow her parents fault too, too much focus on their work and always traveling forgetting their responsibility as a parents.

The police lost them. They lost her aunt and her men. Being a typical Malaysian mother she is, Jino's mother hit him with rattan wood without listening to the whole explanation.

Jino's older brother thought that their mother will be an understanding one so he told her what happened not until he regretted his decision. Luckily their father comes back home quickly so he can stop her from hitting Jino.

Jino has changed since then. Even though he keeps saying to his older brother that he is ok, he is fine but he's not okay.

His brother felt guilty. He tries his best to take care of them. Not until their mother asks them to return back to Malaysia to finish their high school year here.

Still, Byung ho hunted them. One of his family members passed away the next day. He blamed Jino. He thought it was because of him, he forgot to visit and go to the hospital.

After they graduate from high school, the twins choose to stay with their brother. Those years Jino got diagnosed with depression and became worse, his blood pressure dropped to 2%. He lost 10 kg. He keeps having a dream too which becomes a trauma for him.

Not until Jino meets Eun-Ji again, it seems like her family members take care of her well after that incident. Her brother feels grateful that his parents and Jino's father understand about the whole situation, "You should go and ask him to meet his son"

Jihyuk looked at her brother with his wide eyes. Jino's father has decided to keep it a secret from the both of them. That's why he is just ok when the twin has decided to live with their older brother. It's time for him to meet that kid.

Thanks to his twin, Yoon Jihyuk, his trauma slowly decreased starting from he talked and paid at the cashier even if it's just a "thank you". Jihyuk successfully pulls him out of the house.

Since he came back to Korea, Jino never tells what happened to Eun-Ji during those hard times. He doesn't want her to care about it.

Y wanted to ask Bomin if he knew anything but he decided not to.

Joochan asked him if he knows who the other two of those medical reports are since one of them belongs to Eun-Ji. But it seems like one of the medical reports belongs to one of Jino and Jihyuk's family members. Their surname is the same and even the name is almost the same.

A growl sound was heard. Joochan laughed while looking at Y, "You must be hungry, let's go eat ramyeon first".

No one knows about Jino's true identity, except for his twin, "Did you eat lunch already? Let's eat with me".

IU ask him when they are at a music broadcast station, "Noona, I'm working right now"

Who knew that he was close with one of the famous singers, one of the singers that everyone admires too.

"I'm sure Nct Dream members will just be waiting for their turn to stage, still you need the energy to work!"

Yes, even nct dream members themselves are confused.

Chan sat beside Lee Know, "Lee Know yaa, can you buy me some cheesecake?"

Lee Know just stay silent and stood up and get his way to the door, "ME TOO, BUY ME TOO". Han screams from the bathroom.

"lee leeknow-ssi's cute"

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

Seungmin saw a translation from a stray kids bubble translation account on twitter for Chan JYP bubble message. Then he saw another member's message which was mostly about Lee Know. Not until he made a puked face while reading the Changbin bubble message translation.

*picture of potato chips*

"Lee Know hyung bought it for me"

"Hyung said he was going to the convenience store so I asked him to buy it for me and he said no, but he came back saying "if you eat this you'll become like Seo Changbin" and gave it to me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Why is he such a tsundere"

"Making my heart race"

"I'm going to puke at this moment", Han laughed.

"Who? Changbin hyung?", Seungmin is jealous. Lee Know asking everyone and buying for them but not asking him?

Seungmin then gets his cap and mask to go out.