Part 14

📌WARNING : CURSING

_

_

Greatness cannot exist without courage.

Criminals attempting to escape justice The role of the courts is to dispense justice fairly to everyone. Police surely play the main role too. Is it hard to just strive to achieve justice for all people? Why do some of them really need to accept the bribe?

"Shit, wtf? sshi-bal aishh"

"How come they just let that gae-sae-ggi go just like that?'

It's the first time in years they have been living together, and neither of them have seen this state of him. He cursed in front of them.

Why is it so hard to just make that gae-sae-ggi go to jail?

Y is really furious.

inside, he was smoking in anger

However, what separates good from greatness is the courage to do what is right each and every day.

"Even if some of you so desperately want the money, please do think about others' justice, their justice. If you only think you are the only one who broke, don't even have money...please think again, be grateful if you do not have any debt". Y talk without thinking about who he's talking to. Joochan know what he means

"But we already have a stable job?", Y glared at Jibeom who automatically hid behind Jaehyun.

His name, his group name and even Seungmin name has been trending everywhere. Someone who can call it a patient just shares his/her side of the story on how he/she witnessed the scene.

Woollim has released a statement about their situation and Y which they state about Y recovery too as well.

He has been praised due to his bravery, Seungmin has been praised for how quick he is to go ask for help.

But, there are some people too who comment about the drama which most of them feel has been cursed.

"What are you gonna do now Sung-yoon hyung?", Joochan whispered and closed Y bedroom door.

"I need to find the one who sent those to me" since he has been given a break from all of his schedule. He need to find that person. Why did he/she send it to him and how is he gonna stop everything?

He knows what he must do. He doesn't want to fail to act or he will always remain stuck in his old routines or even worse, he will go back to doing nothing.

That's why most people lack the will to do it. In reality, some of us lack the courage or can't even do both.

Time has passed at 9 pm and he is just planning to rest and sleep earlier.

.-.

Jino, Jihyuk, Choi Ryung, Lee Hyeok and Kang Woo know what has happened.

Jino can only let out his breath.

He doesn't want to feel it again, it's hurt.

He once had traumatic mutism, and when he comes back to Malaysia, his mental state is not okay. At that time he was just a teenager who was growing to learn about life. He wants to be like another teenager, who has a fun time going out with their friends, can study together, can even do anything. But luck has not come to his side yet.

He started to look at the wall in front of him, doing nothing. Jihyuk usually comes and ask him to eat but he will just say that he's okay and continues spacing out again forgetting that he does not eat anything.