Part 19

He just finished learning the drum. "See you tomorrow Kang Woo", he waved goodbye to Dowoon. "Bye hyung"

Kang Woo on his way to meet Roody. He then meets with Jeongin in the elevator.

They talk and joke a bit about random things. "Ahhh, it's been a long time since we got to talk like this", Jeongin said to him and Kang Woo only smiled at it.

"Do you want to meet Roody? He's in Korea right now"

"Oh really? yeah sure I don't mind. I'm free from today until next week"

"I'm on my way to meet him now"

When the both of them on their way walking towards convenience store, they saw Y, Joochan, Jibeom sitting on the same table with Roody beside him from outside of the convenience stores from far away.

They must be free right now

Before Kang Woo could go inside there, he stopped his track.

He could feel someone watching him before he looked around to meet with the eyes of her, the girl who he still kept her ahgabong lightstick on.

If someone sees them from far away, the shade of light pink and red can be seen in both of their cheeks.

And yeah, that someone is Jeongin, Stray Kids member with his stage name I.N the youngest in the team who was born in 2001 and one of the great vocalists with his power voice that can melt anyone, not only his cuteness charm too as well everything is perfect. The foxy in the team.

Don't worry Choi Sung yoon will also be like that, a member of Golden Child who is one of the main vocalists is born in the year of 1995 , he can reach high notes and is one of the oldest in the team along with Daeyeol and Jangjun.

But don't be shocked with his voice and face, you will fall hard for him even though he is the cute bunny rabbit. He is the athlete member in the team. His stage name is Y. He and his members are basically carat, the fans of seventeen. Oh yeah, his photocard price is no joke.

Poor them, the third wheel people in someone's relationship.

Ok back to the main point story

Remembering the incident that happened, they both smile shyly before bowing to each other.

"You know her?", Jeongin pointed his finger at that girl before Kang Woo slapped his hand.

"Don't do that!"

"Are you blushing right now?"

"No I'm not", Jeongin scoffed at him. His face already says everything, why does he still want to deny it?

Kang Woo actually would rather not talk at all with people.

But since he has something that he needs to return back, he made his way walking towards her to ask for it.

Jeongin looked at him from behind with his crossed arm.

Someone else makes him stop walking towards her before quickly running like a flash and pulling Jeongin together with him without her realising it behind the tree.