Part 5

Juyeon got in touch with Lee Know after getting his phone number from one of the stray kids members, Han.

He slapped his forehead, forgetting about the twin that he met at the reading script meeting. He also found out that The Boyz manager is friends with a pair of twins that will teach them which is the Yoon twin, Jino and Jihyuk.

"Getting close to this kind of way is not easy" Juyeon thought when he needed to do everything together with him.

Fun fact about learning a twin life that Juyeon still doesn't know, prank someone. Even though not all of the twin around the world like to prank at people or even get close to each other.

"Why the fuck are we linking hand like this, is this even how the twin life...", Lee Know whispers under his breath. Jino, who has a sensitive ear, looks directly at his eye. Lee Know just keeps quiet and continues to talk to people in front of him. Lee Know really want to protest Jino but he know he can't do that.

Juyeon, Lee Know and the twin, Jihyuk and Jino are 98' liner so they just talk informally to get close to each other. Still, Juyeon and Lee Know are having a hard time getting close with Jino rather than Jihyuk.

Jihyuk knows the hard time that they have to get close with Jino so he has a plan for today and the upcoming meeting for them so Jihyuk separated Juyeon and Lee Know.

Lee Know will spend time with Jino while Juyeon will spend time with Jihyuk for today's meeting since Jihyuk always met with Lee Know during his schedule.

Since Lee Know doesn't want this meeting to end up being awkward, he thinks that this is gonna be fine if he just be like how he is with the other members. Suddenly Jino spoke, "ask me anything regarding what having a twin looks like"

'Yeah, go Lee Know goo ask anything that you can so that it will look real when you act', Lee Know thinks this by himself.

Suddenly he remembered that both of the twins had almost the same name.

"So have you ever hated your own twin before and never want to speak with him again?"

'Ok what the actual fuck Lee Know, that's not how you started to ask'

Jino just half smiled. "Oh course I have that kind of feeling, I hate him so much until I want to kill him but still I can't do all of that since he is my other half, my sibling and my brother"

Throughout their childhoods, they were effectively treated as two versions of the one person and they were dressed in exactly the same manner and were given the same hairstyles that have been that by their own mom.

After all, identical twins have the same genes, share the same womb and usually experience the same childhoods, "Most of the twins recruited to our study went to the same school and lived together, eating the same food for the first 18 or so years of their lives"

Jino continued, "But the outcomes of a twin lives are often very different indeed."We may be identical twins but we are very different in many ways"

It's something different for these two siblings, being someone who was born in a mixed family or called a multiracial family of course it's a good thing since from that, you can learn and know different types of culture and language.

But, not when you try to become an athlete, there is someone who doesn't like you. A Korean name but represents another country where they are born.

Lee Know started to get used to Jino beside him, talking and asking things that he should, "Are you already close to Juyeon?". Lee Know shakes his head left and right.

"No, I just have his number but I don't know him". Jino raised his eyebrows.

People might see Jino as someone who is scary, but the moment they try to get close with him, he becomes someone different. 'Don't judge a book by its cover'.

Juyeon was already walking around with his arm on Jihyuk's shoulder. They are like best friends now. Juyeon is too comfortable with him. Jihyuk not to forget to tell him anything about life having twins as they spend time together. The things that he should know what to do and not to do.

They were already out earlier in the morning and now it's already lunch time. They decided to eat together after spending time with each other for hours.

"Sung yoon hyung!", Y sighed at the things at his hand. One of the members has been calling him until he groaned in pain as Bomin hit his back body. "What are you doing? I have been calling you".

Y quickly put back the letter and pictures in the envelope. He can't let anyone know what he has received this afternoon.

A letter and picture of the twin which were covered with blood

"Let's go, Daeyeol hyung has been calling everyone to eat dinner together"

He can't sleep. He kept thinking about the content of the letter.

It's not a letter from sasaeng but from someone who has been asking him for help. He being an idol for years now of course that he would receive something that disturbing his peace.

He didn't mind that but now he feels something burdened, something that he doesn't want to do but if he is not doing this he knows certain people that are close to him, lose their lives and he will feel guilty for the rest of his life and he will blame himself for this.

He read it for the last time before he kept the letter in the envelope and kept it inside of his pillow cover. He successfully slept after a few tries.

The next day, he tries his best to sit alone in the practice room while memorizing his script for the drama.

It was not easy as the memory of receiving the envelope was still flooding in his mind until he decided to go out for a while to buy ice cream.

When open his locker to get his bag, another envelope fell. He quickly put it in his bag and went out to buy ice cream.

As he makes sure no one is around, even no CCTV is watching him, he opens up another envelope from the same handwritten with Woollim address that he recognised.

He kind of lost his breathing after reading the letter. Feeling shocked rather than afraid. It's not something that he expected it to be.